FORMER WOS COACH

Straight from the Mustang's mouth...

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:37 pm on www.wo-s.com

I would like to start by saying I appreciate all of the support on this board, setxsports board, and to all of the people who have been calling. I was offered a position in the Iowa State staff last friday morning. This was an offensive quality control coaching position. Do to the fact that it was so close to the start of the 07 season, I decided to turn down ISU and honor my commitment to Coach Olin and Baytown Lee. I do appreciate all of your support, and I wish the Mustangs the best of luck in 2007. I would appreciate if someone would put this post on SETXSPORTS, because I don't have an account over there. GOOD LUCK STANGS!!

Former All State Player/ Former Coach,

Toby Foreman

"The time to worry is before you place the bet, not after you spin the wheel."

DRH

'Cause, I figured you (of all people) would have known the facts FIRST!!!   :);):D ;D :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :);):D ;D :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :);):D ;D :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :);):D ;D :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :);):D:o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :);):D ;D :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :);):D  :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* :) :) :) :) :);) ;) ;) ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::):P :P :P :P :P :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :);):D ;D :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-* ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder