need to ask

Funny you should say that, because we dropped at the same time, and we were still fairly competitive. Silsbee was a perennial cellar dweller in our "super 4A district," while we missed the playoffs on tiebreakers three of our four years out - not to mention a trip to the finals in 00.

WOS has benefitted from those kids leaving.  I think the original poster was wondering if another school was reaping the benefits of some of the"transfer" kids, or that's how I interpreted it.  If that is the case then you'd think it would have to be LCM, but they have not had a big leap in production if the WOS did in fact go there.  WOS was competitive in 4A but they do not have to really worry about making the playoffs in 3A, therefore, they have definitely benefited.  In regards to the

Silsbee was a perennial cellar dweller
that is nonsense.  While they were on a skid the 2 years before dropping to 3A ('02-'03)I definitely remember a WOS team getting eliminated by the Tigers in '98 as they reached the quarterfinals in 4A.  They also played PNG in the biddistrict in '99 and Lincoln in '01.  In the other seasons the Tigers had usually been in the hunt until the end.

you did very good tiger on your post thank you,let me try and clear this up some.i was talking to a friend from the school up north in orange county and he was telling me this ,i dont know if this is true are not  maybe some of you know. he said the football  alone has relly gotton better becouse of the transfers that have come the west orange school ( TRUE ARE NOT TRUE)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami