* Steve francis is back with the rockets!!!*

http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/fro...ckCurrentPage=2

Steve Francis to return to Rockets

Three-time All-Star picks former team over Heat, Mavs and Clippers

By JONATHAN FEIGEN

Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle

Former Rockets guard Steve Francis is about to be future Rockets guard Steve Francis.

Francis chose the Rockets over the Heat, Mavericks and Clippers, his agent Jeff Fried said on Thursday.

"I just hung up with Daryl (Morey, the Rockets general manager)," Fried said. "He is dealing with facilitating the contract.

"It's a combination of a variety of factors including the fit with the team, a comfortableness with the organization and a familiarity with the surroundings. He has a home in Houston. In so many ways, it has remained his home, despite some interim stops, Orlando and New York.

"For Steve, it's coming home."

T-mac

Yao

Mike james

Steves francis

Chuck hayes

Scola

Luther head

Shane battier

Mutombo

Bonzi wells!!

and with rick aldemans offensive strategy  :o :o

man I cant wait until november!!!

Get me a few!!! :D No really could be an interesting year.

And its always fun harrasing little mavericks fans in the 416 section ;) sorry I had too..

Guest AllEyezOnMe

Its gonna be interesting to see how this all works out but this is more about who's going to get McGrady and Yao out of the first round, because they've both proved they don't have what it takes to do it by themselves.....But I  have to say I like the moves so far.....8)

This is one of the best offseasons i have seen in a loooong time! If we would have beat the jazz we would of not seen these players on this team..and JVG would still be here!

Man i cant wait until november! how many times do i have to say that? 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83