Predictions for 21-3A this year?

Bridge City is returning all starters but one. However, they have no one coming up on the J.V. or Freshman level that will make an impact.

H.J. not only got a great head coach, but also an a great assisstant coach. However, they too lack the natural talent. If there are any coaches who can make that program grow, it will be those two coaches.

I would say Silsbee, BC, or H-F winning the district and those three making the playoffs.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

I won't predict that Orangefield will make the playoffs but I will say this, look out for the future. We have two new coaches and they are working the girls tails off and teaching them a lot. We are known as a basketball school but we will be known as both someday.

This is going to be hard to tell. Silsbee won it last year, and they were reloading. This year will be along the same lines. H-J was the team to beat last year, this year they mite be to young. BC, now this year could be there's to take. OF and H-F please don't count these teams out, are you'll be in trouble. Jasper and Kville a little more tweaking and they'll knock off any team. It'll be harder than last year to make the playoffs much less win the district. JMO. I'll be cheering for the Tigers. Go Tigers!!

Guest bleed orange

You mean H-F was the team to beat not H-J. They don't care about volleyball in Hardin Jefferson and never will. The only sport they care about is basketball and it shows.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83