Best returning infielders??

Hard to pick just one like some want to do.  Last time I checked there's more than one position on the infield.

1B:  Jerin Spikes, Kirby Bellow, DD Lott, Chad Sims

2B:  Gunn(LCM), Jude Vidrine, Taylor Robicheau

SS:  V.J. Bunner, Ryan Sampere, Matt Hicks, Jordan Pitts, Josh Gardiner, Taylor Eaves

3B:  Aaron McFarland, Cane Benoit, Ryan Sampere, Allison, Blake Moss

Utility:  Matt Hicks, Eric Harrington, Jordan Pitts, Taylor Eaves, Randall Courville, Chaz Bruce.

I've seen all of these guys play and it would be hard to pick only one.  They all bring something to the table.

Guest bigred07

Matt Hicks is good, but he has some weaknesses. In the games against Jasper last year he hit the ball ok but he looked very much like a freshman in the field. Made too many errors to be the best returning infelder.

Guest bigred07

You forget about the regular season. He had errors in the game at Jasper.(BC Loss) He had errors in the game at BC.(BC Loss) And he had Errors in Game one of the Playoff series. (BC Loss) So in 3 out of 4 games that he played at SS against Jasper he looked very much like a freshman. I'm not saying he is not a good player, I would be a fool to say that. I'm just not sure he is the best returning infielder.

Guest Orangeboy

You forget about the regular season. He had errors in the game at Jasper.(BC Loss) He had errors in the game at BC.(BC Loss) And he had Errors in Game one of the Playoff series. (BC Loss) So in 3 out of 4 games that he played at SS against Jasper he looked very much like a freshman. I'm not saying he is not a good player, I would be a fool to say that. I'm just not sure he is the best returning infielder.

Sounds like someone who Hicks played in front of. ;D

are you implying that the jasper games were lost because of the errors made by hicks. what about catcher, first, second and outfield to name a few. i thought you did not want to sound foolish. last time i looked there were nine players on the field. to bad you weren't one of them.