Groves 2 defeated Orange 2

Vidor first team defeated Pt.Arthur

Sunday Games

Orange 1 vs.Groves 1

TC frist team Vs.Vidor first team

TC second vs.Vidor second

Orange 2 vs.Pt.Arthur

Great games today guys!

Orange 1 defeated Groves 1(Orange advances to Wednesday!! Tony has connections. ;D)

Vidor first team defeats Tc first team

Vidor second team defeats Tc second team

Orange 2 defeats Pt.arthur

Vidor first team had a heck of a game with TC.hats off to that team they played well and it come down to a play at the plate.Orange 1 looked like they were taking batting practice.I believe they hit 4 homeruns! Groves 1 played them hard though.

Congrats to Vidor second team on there victory.

Orange 2 made some good plays to come out with a victory.

Does Orange 1 play Vidor 1 Wednesday night?  Or does Vidor have to play tonight and the winner of that game play Orange? 

I hear Orange played a great game as did Groves!  It is always great to win, but it is really great to win when both teams play well!  These teams have a lot of talent!  Can't wait to see them play again!

GO Orange!

We did play a good game against a very tough Groves team. I think it was one of the best defensive Pinto games I've ever seen. Inning after inning both teams were making unbelievable plays. It was a sight to see. From double plays to plays at the plate to catches with your back against the wall and jumping in centerfield.

Good luck to all. Let's keep trying to get our spot at the Regional tournament back we deserve it.

Monday night games,

Groves 1 beats Vidor 2

Vidor 1 beats Groves 2

Orange 1 will play Vidor 1 on Wednesday night at 8.

Good luck to all of the teams still playing. I hope everyone plays good but I must say I hope Orange 1 wins over Vidor on Wednesday. Good luck to Orange 2 tonight against Groves 2. Also playing to night Groves 1 and TC 1. These may not be how they are numbered on the bracket but they are the true 1 and 2 teams.

Run fast and play hard.

Yes, TC1 beat Groves1 20-11.

Orange2 beat Groves2 16-15.

tomorrow:

Orange2 vs TC1 @ 6:00pm

Orange1 vs Vidor1 @ 7:30pm

I just want to say "way to go" to all of the kids who have fought hard in this tournament and a special congratulations to both of the Orange teams for making the final 4 of this tournament and are the only 1-2 combo left. You have done Orange proud!!! 

Great job by all of the kids so far. It's been a long time since Groves hasn't made the finals or won the whole thing. What a great run yall have had. I know that you will be back ready next year. Congratulations to Orange 2 for being the last "2" team standing. Don't let up.

Orange 2 plays TC 1 tonight at 6 and then Orange 1 plays a very tough Vidor 1 at 7:30. Good luck to all.

Go Orange!

Guest austin26

This is the Bryan the coach of Groves #1.  We had a tough tournament this year but we played two really good teams.  TC played a great game and hit the ball when they needed to and we could not keep up.  12-11 going into the 6th and they just poured it on us.  They deserved to win that game!!  Whoever comes out of this tournament will have earned it and will represent our area very well.  There is really good baseball in our area and I agree with Tony that it is a shame the Regional tournament has been taken away from us.  Good luck to all teams remaining!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami