Baytown Lee vs PNG after the bye week

prepballfan

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

As the statistics guru surely you have considered the quality of wins for Baytown Lee. I am quite sure if this were Crosby vs Lee you'd have adequately demonstrated the teams Lee has played vs the team PNG or in the scenario Crosby would have played? For example Westbury has scored exactly 7 points and given up 174. Just an example. I could not tell u who will win, but Id like to think that PNG is the favorite and definitely the Indians have played better competition. 

Yes, I surely have which is why even though Lee is averaging over 50 points I said they’re probably not the favorite. I honestly thought that would go without saying, guess not? I said I wouldn’t be surprised if PNG loses because they don’t have RJ and might end up in a shootout. 

This Baytown Lee team reminds me of the PNG 2014 team. Through the first several games, playing weak competition, PNG averaged more points per game than any other PNG team in history. Then we played real competition and looked a lot more mortal. Baytown Lee is still unproven, in my book. We’ll find out who they really are tonight.