GCM @ Stafford Volleyball Tournament

10 minutes ago, joebob said:

GCM looking good...not sure how much competition they have faced though, doesnt seem like they have been in any of the "big" tourneys

25 wins is still 25 wins no matter the competition. It is also a great accomplishment.  I agree they haven't been to any of the "big tourneys", but they have played quality competition through out. They have three tough games coming up to get them ready for district. It should be a good test for the young Patriots on their quest for a 5th straight playoff appearance. 

On 9/3/2019 at 10:53 AM, Patsvballfan10 said:

25 wins is still 25 wins no matter the competition. It is also a great accomplishment.  I agree they haven't been to any of the "big tourneys", but they have played quality competition through out. They have three tough games coming up to get them ready for district. It should be a good test for the young Patriots on their quest for a 5th straight playoff appearance. 

True but a little misleading....How many common opponents does GCM have with BH? Just Tarkington? I think BH beat them 3-0 and GCM lost 3-1 and BH is 11-17 or something like that..partly due to playing really tough tournaments. 

1 hour ago, Patsvballfan10 said:

New Caney - GCM won and BH lost.

Pas. Mem. Both teams won. 

Tarkington - GCM lost and BH won. 

So they are pretty even in common opponents. 

I see your point and agree with it, but I am not taking anything away from those girls winning 25 games. 

Not at all, you can only play whats on your schedule.