HJ vs. Central..Who would win?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

HJ was 3A state champs and only graduates 2 key players. I think everyone on this forum is smart enough to do that math.

Even you ST4life by the way silsbee would also wax the floor with central. They are = with HJ.

i dont know about that Central and Ozen can play some ball how about HJ and Silsbee on one team and Ozen and central on the other

Guest ST4life

i dont know about that Central and Ozen can play some ball how about HJ and Silsbee on one team and Ozen and central on the other

3a vs 4a

what did H-J do last season? someone please remind me. Enough said. No matter what H-J does they want get the respect thay deserve. What is it? JEALOUSY

They get the respect

I think everyone is a little tired of hearing how great HJ is, and if HJ played the SA Spurs ya'll would win...HJ is a 3A school with 3A talent.

Guest DickVitale

They get the respect

I think everyone is a little tired of hearing how great HJ is, and if HJ played the SA Spurs ya'll would win...HJ is a 3A school with 3A talent.

BINGO!!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

Milby took them very light too (and still won)...I am willing to bet had they played again a couple days later Milby would have put 30 on Kountze...EASY!  You guys love to count those moral victories! I can hear the conversations now--- "Well, they were tied with 7:17 in the first quarter! We could have beaten them!" ------ ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124