Top Posters In This Topic

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Beaumont Central (Beaumont, TX)

Hardin-Jefferson (Sour Lake, TX) 63, Beaumont Central (Beaumont, TX) 58

at Hardin-Jefferson (Sour Lake, TX)

Hardin-Jefferson (Sour Lake, TX) 65, Beaumont Central (Beaumont, TX) 56

at neutral site

Hardin-Jefferson (Sour Lake, TX) 64, Beaumont Central (Beaumont, TX) 57

You folks are selling HJ way to short for the upcoming season.While there is no doubt Donahoe will be impossible to replace the cupboards are not bare at Sour Lake.I have watched these kids a lot this summer and they are gonna be very quick on the defensive end and have a ton of scoring ability with Burrell,Bernard,Fontenot,Guillory,Weldon and Payne.Thats not even mentioning Sungren (no disrespect to him just haven't seen him play this summer)add McNeely in the mix and you aren't gonna be bad.I don't know what Central has coming back but I think Kountze and EC both beat them last year.HJ wins this game at home or on the road.

You folks are selling HJ way to short for the upcoming season.While there is no doubt Donahoe will be impossible to replace the cupboards are not bare at Sour Lake.I have watched these kids a lot this summer and they are gonna be very quick on the defensive end and have a ton of scoring ability with Burrell,Bernard,Fontenot,Guillory,Weldon and Payne.Thats not even mentioning Sungren (no disrespect to him just haven't seen him play this summer)add McNeely in the mix and you aren't gonna be bad.I don't know what Central has coming back but I think Kountze and EC both beat them last year.HJ wins this game at home or on the road.

Yea, that's why I said H-J would have won this year due to better coaching, which is why they lost to EC and Ktz.  I'm talking about next year.  Donahoe was head and shoulders above the rest, even as a sophmore and Junior. 

I guess that Silsbee, WOS, Waco Connally and Tyler Chappel Hill did not have athletes did they????

Too bad the center for Chapel Hill broke a bone in his foot during the second quarter of the game against H-J because we would not be having this conversation if he were not injured.  At the time of his injury, he had as many points as Donahoe did.  He only scored one point in the second half.  This would be a great re-match when both squads are healthy.

Too bad the center for Chapel Hill broke a bone in his foot during the second quarter of the game against H-J because we would not be having this conversation if he were not injured.  At the time of his injury, he had as many points as Donahoe did.  He only scored one point in the second half.  This would be a great re-match when both squads are healthy.

we could see that in december as Tyler Chappel Hill is coming to play in the HJ christmas classic!!!!!!!

Guest ST4life

why u always crying

Its ok yall can keep talkin about HJ in basketball ill go over to the football forum where HJ is never talked about 8) 

Guest ST4life

ST4life all you do is rag on HJ. Man im sorry they donkey stomped silsbee this year i really am, but you do make yourself sound stupid every time you type something on this forum. I have never seen you say anything logical. Please discontinue your stupidity.

The donkey swang both ways

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami