Most improved team next season??

You might be right. I still think there is alot of room for improvement mainly on defense. The offense will be okay once the line starts clicking.  How far we go in the playoffs will be a by-product of the improvements in the D.  The orignal post didn't specify if the improvements were overall or in a specific area.  Did they?  ;)

i believe the original post said who will have the biggest turnaround season. Nederland went to the playoffs last year, so they really can't have a turnaround season. What the original post meant was who wasn't very good last year and will contend in the playoffs this upcoming season?

I didn't post the topic...Are you serious? I just replied on the topic. And who cares what the topic was about, the point is you've been talking about how HF has done this or that...yea right. You're replying with unbelievable stuff and I'm pretty sure I have more back up from the members of this site than you do.

I didn't post the topic...Are you serious? I just replied on the topic. And who cares what the topic was about, the point is you've been talking about how HF has done this or that...yea right. You're replying with unbelievable stuff and I'm pretty sure I have more back up from the members of this site than you do.

unbelievable stuff? all i've said about HF is that we played good defense and we have room to improve and if you think thats unbelievable there is clearly something wrong with you. and why don't you find another team to dog on. maybe somebody like H-J...

Guest ECBucFan

Man, where is the love for Anahuac??  ;D  We went 3-7 last year, finished the last two season below .500.. Now that Barbay is in control I figure we could go 6-4 or if the stars lined up maybe 7-3.. Now with all this said I will admit I am looking thru panther colored glasses!!  ;)

I know you will be better. I have no doubt. It may take a year or so, though, for the new system to fully set in. 6-4 sounds about right to me. 

Man, where is the love for Anahuac??  ;D  We went 3-7 last year, finished the last two season below .500.. Now that Barbay is in control I figure we could go 6-4 or if the stars lined up maybe 7-3.. Now with all this said I will admit I am looking thru panther colored glasses!!  ;)

Ain't nothing wrong with being positive for ones team, ya'll will be better this year, give Coach Barbay a year or two and he'll get things changed for the better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami