Most improved team next season??

biased much? i think so.

Homer pick? Umm yeah.  Also , I'm saying this because Ned's defense will be much improved from last year.  As far as the offense goes, we'll be okay.  ;D

The D was at the bottom of the district in yards allowed last year.  The will not be there again.

Homer pick? Umm yeah.  Also , I'm saying this because Ned's defense will be much improved from last year.  As far as the offense goes, we'll be okay.  ;D

lets come back down to reality...i don't see how Nederland would be any better than last year when you lose Mosely and somethin like 9 other starters. That just doesn't strike me as "improvement", and yeah even if the defense is better, you still have to score more points than the other team to win games, and there isn't really a whole lot of explosive talent in nederland this year that i see.

LOL.

I hear this every year . "Ned will be nothing without _ 'insert name here' ."  We always seem to locate some.  Ned's qb has led the district 4 out of the last 6 years.  The defense will be our main focus this year.

Guest JGLB55

I think Kountze will have the biggest turnaround.They were real young last year and were not that far from being a playoff club last year.They have a lot of speed in the skill positions.They could very easily get a playoff spot this year.

I agree.

LOL.

I hear this every year . "Ned will be nothing without _ 'insert name here' ."  We always seem to locate some.  Ned's qb has led the district 4 out of the last 6 years.  The defense will be our main focus this year.

Well i wasn't trying to say that ya'll will be horrible next year, all i'm saying is ya'll aren't going to be the most improved football team next year

Nederland.

I just don't see it myself. Will they have a competitive team? Probably. Will they make the playoffs? Maybe. Will they improve on last year going two games deep in the playoffs? I doubt it. Nederland will have to go to the quarterfinals to beat last years team. I don't see this year's team making that kind of an improvement.

The most improved team is one that was near the bottom of the pack but will challenge for the top this year. Teams that can easily show improvement over last year are teams like Ozen, Jasper, Lumberton, etc.

I just don't see it myself. Will they have a competitive team? Probably. Will they make the playoffs? Maybe. Will they improve on last year going two games deep in the playoffs? I doubt it. Nederland will have to go to the quarterfinals to beat last years team. I don't see this year's team making that kind of an improvement.

The most improved team is one that was near the bottom of the pack but will challenge for the top this year. Teams that can easily show improvement over last year are teams like Ozen, Jasper, Lumberton, etc.

You might be right. I still think there is alot of room for improvement mainly on defense. The offense will be okay once the line starts clicking.  How far we go in the playoffs will be a by-product of the improvements in the D.  The orignal post didn't specify if the improvements were overall or in a specific area.  Did they?  ;)

Guest Penny

I think Nederlands strength will be defense next year.  DJ, Grogan, Guti, Landry, Stanley, and Broussard make great anchors to build a defense around.  Lovelady could be the second coming of Darin Smith, time will tell.

You might be right. I still think there is alot of room for improvement mainly on defense. The offense will be okay once the line starts clicking.  How far we go in the playoffs will be a by-product of the improvements in the D.  The orignal post didn't specify if the improvements were overall or in a specific area.  Did they?  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder