***2007 SETX HS FOOTBALL PREVIEW SHOWS..AUDIO! ***

Turn up your speakers!!

Show #1 June 13th

http://www.setxsports.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=275&Itemid=40

Show #2 June 23rd

http://www.setxsports.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=281&Itemid=40

Show #3 July 4th

http://www.setxsports.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=295&Itemid=40

Guest JGLB55

state champs 20 starters back coach says 10 back i say 4-6 with 1 district win maybe

We only had three seniors on our team last year and only two were starters. there will be 20 coming back unless they quit our decide not to play which would be stupid becaus we are going to win more than 1 game in district. We will be in the top three somewhere.

Guest JGLB55

we had 2 junior ends, 2 juniors at DT, 2 sophmores at inside linbacker, 1 sophmore and 1 junior at outside linbacker 2 sophmore cb and 1 senoir saftey that equals 11 on defence with only one Senoir starter.

On offense we had junior QB, Sophmore hb, junior fb, 2 senoir lineman, 2 junior lineman, 1 sophmore lineman. at reciver we had a sophmore and a junoir and a senoir who starte on defense as saftey. thats only 2  Senoir starters.

If u add that up thats three senoirs that started. 22 - 3 =19 i dont no were u getting ur information but seven is wrong. We did have about 7 senoirs on the team but only three started.

Well if you look at reply#9 you only say yall had 3 seniors but only 2 started  on the last post in the last sentence you say you had about 7 seniors and 3 started  ??? and i got yalls program from last year and thats how i know..

we had 2 junior ends, 2 juniors at DT, 2 sophmores at inside linbacker, 1 sophmore and 1 junior at outside linbacker 2 sophmore cb and 1 senoir saftey that equals 11 on defence with only one Senoir starter.

On offense we had junior QB, Sophmore hb, junior fb, 2 senoir lineman, 2 junior lineman, 1 sophmore lineman. at reciver we had a sophmore and a junoir and a senoir who starte on defense as saftey. thats only 2  Senoir starters.

If u add that up thats three senoirs that started. 22 - 3 =19 i dont no were u getting ur information but seven is wrong. We did have about 7 senoirs on the team but only three started.

2 Words    Summer School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry, I believe you and Jordan are wrong on a couple of things, but all in all, the rest I can agree on. Where you guys are wrong( and I can understand about Jordan since he is a Bulldog), is where you guys have Jasper going to the playoffs and Silsbee not going. I believe you guys are selling Silsbee a little too short and giving Jasper too much credit, particularly where Brooks is concerned. He's a very good coach, but it will take more than just one year to get those Dawgs back where they belong.

Good point! Brooks brought Tyler Lee from 1-9 to 9-1 in one year. It may take him some time sure, no doubt. This district is very tough to predict this year. Kirbyville has everyone back and other teams are young and lost quite a bit. Silsbee has 9 players back and could easily make the playoffs as well.

Guest JGLB55

Yea i messed up! There were only Three Starting senoirs on both offense and defense total. Cant remeber how many senoirs played but was about 7. About half them had never played before therefor didnt play because they werent very good. One senoir was a full back but was only used for blocking and the other well u should remeber him if u played us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476