Barbay vs. Barbay??

Guest ECBucFan

After the past seasons we have had, if we make the play-offs this year. I would drive the bus to Newtow to see dad show the son who is boss!! haha

On a serious note, Barbay is going to improve things here greatly. Making the play-offs this year is going to be tough. We don't return many seniors and we will be a young team. I think most of us will settle for turning the ship the right direction and building for the future..

Guest Holton Johnson

It will be bad news for anyone playing Newton this year in the playoffs. Newton is not only loaded with size and talent but they are hungry for another state title. Not saying no one can beat them, just saying that Newton will be competative with whoever thay play, even Tatum.

It will be bad news for anyone playing Newton this year in the playoffs. Newton is not only loaded with size and talent but they are hungry for another state title. Not saying no one can beat them, just saying that Newton will be competative with whoever thay play, even Tatum.

Glad to see you joined the site. Good luck to you and Newton. Your Bridge City friend.

Buna will make the playoffs in Football, they will be known as the Big School in there District

If Anahuac makes the playoffs then, they will be in Div 2

If Woodville makes the playoffs in there District then they will play Buna first round in the playoffs in Div 1, then Newton might play Anahuac or East Chambers who will be in Div 2, If Woodville dont make the playoffs and Anahuac does make the playoffs, i think this how the Playoff picture would be

Div 1 Buna vs Newton, just like last year

Div 2 Anahuac vs Corrigan Camden or ????

Div 2 East Chambers vs Corrigan Camden or ????

But if Woodville gets in then, this would be the playoff picture

Div 1 Buna vs Woodville

Div 2 Newton or Corrigan Camden vs Anahuac or East Chambers

You're right Coop, but I wouldn't count Tatum out just yet. They have a stud that played LB last year and only saw limited carries because of the Creer kid that went to Tenn. He is expected to carry to ball this year. The QB is back for a third year starter on varsity and the have a WR that I think has verbally already committed to Ok State..

Just because your the biggest school in the District, doesn't mean your going to the playoffs.

Thats not what I'm saying. For Barbay to play Barbay Buna would have to miss the playoffs. We are the big school, so that would put us playing Newton. 

Buna will make the playoffs in Football, they will be known as the Big School in there District

If Anahuac makes the playoffs then, they will be in Div 2

If Woodville makes the playoffs in there District then they will play Buna first round in the playoffs in Div 1, then Newton might play Anahuac or East Chambers who will be in Div 2, If Woodville dont make the playoffs and Anahuac does make the playoffs, i think this how the Playoff picture would be

Div 1 Buna vs Newton, just like last year

Div 2 Anahuac vs Corrigan Camden or ????

Div 2 East Chambers vs Corrigan Camden or ????

But if Woodville gets in then, this would be the playoff picture

Div 1 Buna vs Woodville

I like it better if Woodville makes it. ;D

Thats not what I'm saying. For Barbay to play Barbay Buna would have to miss the playoffs. We are the big school, so that would put us playing Newton. 

And what I'm saying is, just because you are the biggest school in the District, Anahuac could be the Big school rep, not Buna if they make the playoffs and Buna don't.

Man, can football season get here soon enough?? LOL All of this smack talking has everyone ready for some football. As for Buna, I can tell you this. Enjoy this year all you can. Darrell will turn things around in Anahuac and next year teams will think twice before they make Anahuac everyone's homecoming game!! We will take our lumps and growing pains this year. But with that said, if some team decides that Anahuac will be a give me game this year. Barbay will make them pay for that..  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami