**Anahuac Hires New AD..DARRELL BARBAY**

coach barbay is a very good coach.he did more at h.d. with less talent then any coach around.and thats not a slap at h.d. i really like their team and town.i think by next year we will be district champs.also want to say i support all the teams around here and good nature smack talk during the season makes it fun,h-d boy i quess your learning that right now is not the time.

Hold on Panterfan, slow your roll.. District Champs next year.. man, I like the way your think and your view thru them panther colored glasses, but it just might take more than a year before we are District Champs.. haha  Besides, we might not even be in 2A next year. Don't they recount every two years?? The freshman class this year has almost 200 kids alone.. That will make our numbers go up.. Just a thought.. But keep the positive post coming.. ;D

Guest JGLB55

Does Anyone no anything about Coach West. I hear he is leaving from Kountze for a head basketball job and assistant football coaching job. Yes/No. I would really like to no who my coaches are next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124