**JASPER 2 BC 1 FINAL/GAME 3**

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

Just watched the last play on tape..Coach Bryant had the stop sign up.

If Robertson holds at third it would have certainly come down to Hicks. Because Mixon would have likely put him on with first base open again. Just wish the kid would have gotten that chance.  Coach Bryant did the right thing. BC fans need to be happy to have a winner in both their players and the man at the helm.

Guest Bulldog

If Robertson holds at third it would have certainly come down to Hicks. Because Mixon would have likely put him on with first base open again. Just wish the kid would have gotten that chance.  Coach Bryant did the right thing. BC fans need to be happy to have a winner in both their players and the man at the helm.

Always speaking the truth...thats my boy.....

Not sure I am correct on all of these but here is what I think..

Jasper

CF Hart  Jr

DH Bronson  Jr  /3B Phillips  Fr

SS Reagan  Sr

P Parsons   Jr

1B Pryor    Sr ?

C Alexander  Sr

LF Bradley   Sr ?

2B Ellis        Sr

RF Shellhammer  Sr

Stephenson who came in to finish game 1 is also a Jr.

Pryor is a SR. and Bradley is a JR.

You are 100% correct He made no coaching mistakes and had no part in this loss...B### S##T

i dont feel coach made any mistakes that cost b.c....either of the two losses....injun ..you just cant stand it because the guy you think is a terrible coach is a very good coach and it just eats at you that he is.....you should quit getting on here and taking that frustration out on this board cause you are looking pretty stupid to keep doing it...give it up...

Congratulations to Bridge City for having a great season!  :)

And you folks who wish you had another coach, careful what you wish for.  You may get one who never has an opportunity to lose a playoff game.  8) ;D

To be starting freshmen at third and short, I think your BC coach did one heckuva job to just get the team to the regional finals.  :)

injun,

can you give me lottery numbers , you always seem to have the answers....if you are going to analyze the game , critique the whole game, by the way how many times have you changed your name to suit your purpose

Sorry Shadow I can do alot of things but predicting the lottery is not one of them..What I can do is "See", and I see your coach just along for the ride with a talented team....

You beat me to the punch on that one ..I agree..What was the 2nd baseman doing??

Ok Fan in the Stands, I am the second baseman, I was playing right next to the pitcher in order to prevent a squeeze.  The ball was popped up over my head, i turned around to catch the ball. The first baseman made the catch. I turned around to look at the runner and the ball hit me and the back part of my left tricep. I love my first baseman, he is one of my best friends. However, i know he was nervous and wanted to make a quick double play. If you have any more comments towards me, feel free to come meet me at my house for you to have a better understanding of the game. The only thing that matters in the end is the scoreboard.  My only problem with this site is ridiculous people, who are truly "wannabes" are absolutely IDIOTS!   I enjoyed the hell out of playing ball for bc and would not have had it any other way, including not having any other coach. Three Region III Championships, Two State Tournament Appearances, two season with 30+ wins one with 28 and being apart of a great program that has had i think 121 wins in 4 seasons.

Guest Bulldog

Ok Fan in the Stands, I am the second baseman, I was playing right next to the pitcher in order to prevent a squeeze.  The ball was popped up over my head, i turned around to catch the ball. The first baseman made the catch. I turned around to look at the runner and the ball hit me and the back part of my left tricep. I love my first baseman, he is one of my best friends. However, i know he was nervous and wanted to make a quick double play. If you have any more comments towards me, feel free to come meet me at my house for you to have a better understanding of the game. The only thing that matters in the end is the scoreboard.  My only problem with this site is ridiculous people, who are truly "wannabes" are absolutely IDIOTS!   I enjoyed the heck out of playing ball for bc and would not have had it any other way, including not having any other coach. Three Region III Championships, Two State Tournament Appearances, two season with 30+ wins one with 28 and being apart of a great program that has had i think 121 wins in 4 seasons.

Well said..You played your heart out this year and i love you for that.

And as for the people who can get over it the game is over.....Being apart of this team and of this history is more than enough for me....

Playing your heart out sometimes it just doesn't go your way and WE as a team know that.

BC baseball has a bright future and im can't wait to see how well they do....

So parents...leave it alone we did all we could don't dog us for our effort....

Guest Orangeboy

Congratulations to Bridge City for having a great season!   :)

And you folks who wish you had another coach, careful what you wish for.  You may get one who never has an opportunity to lose a playoff game.   8) ;D

To be starting freshmen at third and short, I think your BC coach did one heckuva job to just get the team to the regional finals.   :)

Amen J-Dog, we've been down that road before.

Sorry Shadow I can do alot of things but predicting the lottery is not one of them..What I can do is "See", and I see your coach just along for the ride with a talented team....

injun...how many state tournaments or regional finals or playoff games have you coached in and  what is your won loss record as a baseball coach (school ball that is)

Guest Bulldog

injun...how many state tournaments or regional finals or playoff games have you coached in and  what is your won loss record as a baseball coach (school ball that is)

Im 18 and i even know when to drop it come on.....Just be happy you won.....

Guest Bulldog

hey i didnt win anything ..i am from b.c....i just get tired of listening to people like injun bash the coach....if he deserved it ..it would be different.... but he doesnt....

Well who cares what they say about him..bottom line is he is a great coach and im blessed to have played under him for 4 years.....Sorry about thinking you were from Jasper....

Guest Bulldog

hey, there are worse things in life than being from jasper!   ;D  you could be from harrisburg..   ;)  or mlc   ;) ;)

or Hardin Jefferson..lol jj

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed