Who will win and go to the play offs in 22 AAA?

Who will win and go to the play offs in 22 AAA?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and go to the play offs in 22 AAA?

• Cleveland
    • Tarkington
    • Splendora
    • Shepherd
    • Coldspring

Dc: splendora agian splendora is slow but they are tuff determind and ready

play offs : coldspring fast but lack discipline or want

Then a toss up between shephard and liberty to extreamly well matched teams with exact opposite strengths. Libertys hard runs to Shephards quick passing.

Sleeper: Cleveland : good speed and a new coach in Tullos.

I think that Splendora, Coldsprings, and Liberty are actually pretty even as far as talent goes. However with Splendora having a home field advantage ( they play both Liberty and Coldsprings in Splendora) I'd have to pick them as the favorite. Second should be a battle but I'd pick Coldsprings and then Liberty. Shepard will not challenge these three teams.

Splendora should win District Championship again this year, Lost some key seniors this year, but have an above average talented group coming up in their 2008 class. Coldsprings will be in second and Cleveland could be the district sleeper for the third spot! Ricky Tullos will bring pride and class back to his old high school team! The kids will want to play hard for him and the new staff, He is contagious!!!! Good Luck Coach T!

First – why did you leave Liberty off the list?  Splendora has to be the favorite due to past results then I think it’s going to be a battle between Liberty and Coldspring.  For Cleveland to be a sleeper they will have to wake up first – didn’t win a district game last year and would have lost to Tarkington had the game not been rained out (what I heard was that Tarkington wanted to play but Cleveland didn’t – does not say much for their competitive spirit).  Shepherd and Tarkington neither have the team speed or size to match with the top teams in the district.

Splendora

Liberty

ColdSpring

Tarkington

Guest RBarker

splendora should take it fairly easy, this district just has been weak since Huffman and BH left, but that should change the following year if huffman's numbers are still down and they can come back

I have to laugh when I keep hearing that district 22-AAA is a weak district since Huffman and Barbers Hill left and then in the same breath they decide Liberty is the Red Headed stepchild and can’t play with anyone outside their district.  Lets set the record straight – Liberty never lost a game to the might Huffman Falcons – I repeat NEVER.  Liberty beat the Barbers Hills Eagles 3 out of the last 5 years they meet in district games.  This makes me wonder why on this site the Liberty team gets no respect but Huffman and Barbers Hill are treated like they cant get beat.

Guest RBarker

i never said anything about liberty being bad i'm just saying the district as a whole, ur right liberty did beet huffman and BH alot and they DESERVE respect, i was just saying the district as a whole

Rbarker – I apologize if you felt my comments were directed at you – you just were the last post to reflect this feeling.  It appears to be widespread.  I never meant to mean that you were the only one that I was referring too.  By the way after reading my own post it may appear that I disrespect Barbers Hill and Huffman – I in no way meant to imply that.  Barbers Hills and Huffman both have some of the most impressive athletic programs in the area in 3A and 4A both in talent and in sportsmanship – they deserve any accolades that they receive.  But Liberty is not also has fielded some very good teams in all sports over the years.

Rbarker – do you happen to live in Moss Hill off 105 – Just wondering?

Timer if you notice I said sleeper for Cleveland, I think Liberty shoud be in the mix for the playoffs but I know the difference a new coach can make on a team just by making them believe in themselves and trust me Tullos is a motivator  and a damned good Coach. I'll tell you the truth Cleveland might not be much this year but if you do win then you were the sleeper. Two seasons from the 2008 season Cleveland will be the team to beat in football and basketball. They had a good freshman group this year and their 8th grade bunch coming up is a group that most schools see about every 10 years,  They are phenominal! The talent size and speed is there!

I have to laugh when I keep hearing that district 22-AAA is a weak district since Huffman and Barbers Hill left and then in the same breath they decide Liberty is the Red Headed stepchild and can’t play with anyone outside their district.  Lets set the record straight – Liberty never lost a game to the might Huffman Falcons – I repeat NEVER.  Liberty beat the Barbers Hills Eagles 3 out of the last 5 years they meet in district games.   This makes me wonder why on this site the Liberty team gets no respect but Huffman and Barbers Hill are treated like they cant get beat.

;D couldn't have said it better

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami