Is it time to dismantle the Astros

Is it time to trade some of the players  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time to trade some of the players

• Yes
    • No
    • Hang on till all-star break

Guest WBFan09

no of course not...in their division hanging around .500 isnt bad they are still in the hunt dont you worry

OH...by the way dont forget Drayton McLane has an extra 12 million in his pocket cause of Clemens goin to the yankees....if you dont think he wont try to pick up a big time player in the middle of the season your crazy...they will come back

According to Coach Garner, they are trying to weather the storm and if they keep practicing and oding the same things they do every day, then they will make their run.  It's just hard to get excited about them when they score as many times as the Dynamo. 

the astros record is 21-30. there not hanging around .500. i think if they cant pick it up by the all-star break, time to start trading.. they don't score near enough runs. especially with the offensive weapons they have. 5 homeruns from berkman is rediculous.. there are some leadoff hitters that have that..

its not just their hitting, the pitching sucks.  Woody Williams is a bust, the only real starter on the team is Oswalt, and the bullpen isnt much better.  What could they have gotten for Lidge the year after the Pujols blast?  And if you are another major league team who is on the roster that you want?  They're not dealing Berkman, Lee, Pence or Oswalt, but outside of those 4 who would you want to plug in as an everyday player to give up something tangible?

Make that 22-31 and by the way they're only 7.5 back in the Comedy Central. Milwaukee is starting to show signs of who they really are. Any other division I could understand this talk but not the NL Central. I think the Stros only won something like 10 games last May and 11 the year before, June will tell the story of the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder