*BRIDGE CITY 4 CARTHAGE 2 FINAL/BC ADVANCES*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In 1978, we lost two very tough games in district to the Jasper Bulldogs and watched as they continued on to Austin to play for the Championship! Back then, only one team went.  No matter how good your second place team was, you had to buy a ticket to see the playoffs.  That is not true any more!  The UIL has seen fit to give the 2007 version of the Bridge City Cardinals the "second bite at the apple" that we never got!  Let's take full advantage of it!  GO BIG RED!  This time, make the Jasper Bulldogs buy those tickets! 

Guest Bridge City Card

We played great and beat a great team. Carthage waited until this series to play bad. Good luck Cards

Guest etbu

Great pitching today little brother (Meeks),Im so proud of you ,you stepped up today.Now its time to take care of Jasper.Good job BC

You should be proud of him what a game in a tough situation. Hey Red1 thanks for the updates about the game while the connection was on the brink today.  ;D

You should be proud of him what a game in a tough situation. Hey Red1 thanks for the updates about the game while the connection was on the brink today.  ;D

Wish I had been at the game:(......but this bout with sinutitus or whatever really was draggin me down.  A team of horses won't be able to keep me from this next series, though!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder