Who has the best JV baseball team?

Guest Unreal-Skill

Guest Unreal-Skill

I think that Vidor has the best JV team....when they played LCM they didn't bring their game....They had atleast 5-6 errors.....they played PNG last week and came out with a win, b/c the defense backed up the pitcher, not making an error

You really can't base how good you are going to be based on your J.V. I mean yes, it is an indicator, however you have to look at other teams and how many people are coming back. For instance take a look at the Raiders they start a soph at 3B, SS, 1B, and Catcher. They also start a freshmen at 2B, and their DH is a soph. Their J.V. is playing everyone close, except for the meltdown at LCM, and their Freshmen are winning as well. Does that mean they are going to be good in the next few years? Not neccesarily. They still need to work harder than everyone else in the district to succeed. There is a reason LCM, Nederland, and PNG are always on top, and that is because they are constantly working to improve themselves. While other schools take success on their underlevels as a sign that they are going to be the next district champs. Just thought I would put in my two cents.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder