WOS assistant to Baytown Lee

WOS OFFENSE IS IN TROUBLE NOW

Toby is a great coach. However, WO-S's offense has been "in trouble" when it comes to playcalling for the past 10 years. The last few have been salvaged by talent on the field despite lousy playcalling, in my opinion. That talent will be there again this year. I'm not saying we're shoo-ins for the district title, but I wasn't saying that WITH Toby, either.

It does suck to lose one of the best coaches on our staff, not to mention one of the better young coaches in the state.

Tobe is a coach that these Mustang players relate to.  He is young and very involved.  He will definitely be missed, but maybe, just maybe some day...he will return to WO-S.  I hope so. :'(

As for class...I have NEVER met anyone with as much class and as genuine as Coach Mark Foreman.  I told him the night that we lost to Giddings to tell his daughter that she was the luckiest girl in the world to have him as a father.  He still attends many athletic events (in fact, just saw him at the state track meet).  A true inspiration to these young kids and he will be sorely missed.  Of course, Tobe has to have inherited some of those traits! ;) 

Good luck Tobe and don't forget the Mustangs...present and past!!!  Hope to see you back in about 3-4 years!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder