WO-S in 2007?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

I dont see who is gonna stop them...i can see teams giving them trouble along the road but i have WOS winning their district yet again...

From what i heard WOS will be very young except for Garrett. Next year watch out!

I think that WO-S should fare well this season.  There a couple more than Garrett coming back, but I think that it doesn't appear that way because we don't necessarily have any super-standout athletes, which can be good too.

They will have overall better team speed this year. Watched them workout at school.

[move]Fast!    Fast!      Fast![/move]

The group of kids coming up after this upcoming season are going to be even better imo..

Assuming they stick with it, instead of quitting because they gotta run stands for getting in trouble =)

Well, losing Coach (Toby) Foreman does hit us hard, but the one thing I've always known about Mustang Football is we always rise to the occasion. Im hoping we will learn from our offensive mistakes the past few years and can overcome those bad plays. We shall see! I do know that out of nowhere, we always have 6 to 8 players step up and become leaders. As long as Cornel is there, we wont have any problems on the defensive side of the ball. Im just hoping the O can rise to the occasion.

By the way, does anyone know how many players we will be suiting out for this years Varsity?

I would also like to see a preliminary depth chart.

Well, losing Coach (Toby) Foreman does hit us hard, but the one thing I've always known about Mustang Football is we always rise to the occasion. Im hoping we will learn from our offensive mistakes the past few years and can overcome those bad plays. We shall see! I do know that out of nowhere, we always have 6 to 8 players step up and become leaders. As long as Cornel is there, we wont have any problems on the defensive side of the ball. Im just hoping the O can rise to the occasion.

By the way, does anyone know how many players we will be suiting

out for this years Varsity?

I would also like to see a preliminary depth chart.

Once again around 26 to 28 players.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe 1 loss, but WOS is always strong.  My son played against them in PeeWee football last year, and that team was even strong.  WOS is full of tremendous athletes.  There's no reason to doubt that they will make another run in the playoffs and win district. Coaching doesn't matter at this school, just give them the football and let them run towards the endzone.  Doesn't matter who is coaching at WOS.  That's just being honest.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder