Bridge City vs Needville Predictions?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think BC will pull Needville out of the playoffs!  There are a lot of variables.........1 game series, best of 3, playing in Lubbock....just kidding on the last.

In a 1 game series......BC has the upper hand, and in a best of 3, I think BC has the upper hand.

Heck, even Tigerpride with Wharton thinks BC can take them and they beat Needville twice during district!!

So if you push me to choose..........its BC Cardinals, all the way!!

I think BC is right on track for this time of year.  Having graduated quite heavy from a final four team it has taken a little time this year to BC to "jell" with two Freshman and several more newer players carrying heavy loads.

Wharton was the best thing that could happen to the Cardinals.  Wharton was well Coached and that Coach showed BC to be vulnerable to the bunt and also to the steal from second--if BC lets the runners get too much jump.

BC closed that avenue in the last game quite effectively and is now ready to be a viable playoff team once again for even this year.

Therefore, I think that Needville goes down against this even more complete Cardinal team that is playing at present.

Score 4-0 first game; same as I predicted against Wharton in the first game prediction.

we wont look past anyone...this time of the year is so fun we're soaking it in and playing games one at a time.  and you cant take any lead for granted you have to work hard for every out..ask hj.  that said lets get to this game.  whether or not they hit the fastball well, i dont think they'll be able to hit stringer with consistency, lefties throwing upper 80's with good off speed pitches isnt a type of guy thats in every district. and in this last series we've showed signs of improvement defensively and offensively against a worthy opponent. 

and if it seems like im chalking up an easy win here im not, needville has to be good or they wouldnt be here and lets keep in mind they beat a district champion of their own in tarkington

by the way where is needville?

Guest Bulldog

We beat there district Champion Wharton who was ranked in the top 10 in the state that says alot for BC. Im not chalking up a sure win either but i feel we have the edge. Can't wait to find out when and where.......... 

Guest tigersvoice

Needville is south of Rosenburg by about 20 miles.  Rosenburg is southwest out of Houston on U.S. 59 about 35 - 40 miles.  Go to Google Map - find Rosenburg and scroll south.

BC in 3. Needville has something to prove and their community is pulling together behind the baseball team after the High School was burned to the ground by a student 2-3 weeks ago.

yes i think Needville still has the high school burning on its mind but i think they'll have to play almost perfect to stick with BC...they don't give up easily though...but i just think BC will be to much...

BC in 3. Needville has something to prove and their community is pulling together behind the baseball team after the High School was burned to the ground by a student 2-3 weeks ago.

I had not heard of this.  Yes, that could make the kids play way over their natural abilities.  Obviously, it was a terrible thing to happen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83