2007 22-4A All District Teams

1st Team All District

MVP: Jake Rowell (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

New Comer of the Year: Tim Barry (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

Freshman of the Year: Trea Hester (Vidor)

Pitchers:

1. Andy Dewey (Dayton)

2. Beau Helmke (Nederland)

3. Ryan Sampere (Nederland)

4. Shawn Flores (Pt. Neches Groves)

5. Eric Harrington (Pt. Neches Groves)

6. Adam Leggett (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

First Base: Chad Richard (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

Second Base: Cameron Alexander (Central)

Third Base: Kenneth Allison (Central)

Short Stop: V.J. Bunner (Vidor)

Josh Gardner (Ozen)

Catcher: D.J. Massey (Dayton)

Outfield:

1. Keenan Allison (Central)

2. Will Fontnow (Vidor)

3. Taylor Robichau (Vidor)

4. Micah Mosley (Nederland)

5. Chris Raggett (Ozen)

6. Kelvin Thomas (Central)

DH: Darby Chilek (Lumberton)

Utility: Albert Lott (Ozen)

Jay Nixon (Vidor)

2nd Team All District

Pitchers:

1. Dallas Brown (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

2. Jonathan Smith (Vidor)

3. Michael Darkins (Ozen)

4. Frank Smesny (Dayton)

5. Jerin Spikes (Pt. Neches-Groves)

6. Wryan Taylor (Ozen)

First Base: Chad Kennon (Vidor)

Second Base:Jon Gunn (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

Short Stop: Kris Hearn (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

Third Base: Aaron McFarland (Nederland)

Catcher: Alex Moshier (Nederland)

Outfield:

1. Ben Jones (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

2. Matthew Johnson (Little Cypress-Mauriceville)

3. Reagan Stanley (Nederland)

4. Matthew Rodennburg (Central)

5. David Howard (Dayton)

6. Travis Smesney (Dayton)

DH: Cameron Perkins (Vidor)

Utility: Jacob Pickle (Dayton)

Patrick Fobbs (Central)

Honorable Mention: Blake Martin (Central), Brad Croak (Vidor), Larry Williams (Vidor), Derik Kilmer (Vidor), Jake Guidry (Vidor), Deston James (Ozen), Kirby Bellow (Nederland), Adam Broussard (Nederland), Josh Cabra (Nederland), Stephen McDonough (Lumberton), Cody Hussey (Lumberton), Corey Lemaire (Lumberton), Kane Benoit (Pt. Neches-Groves), Payton Faseler (Pt. Neches-Groves), Blake Reyenga (Pt. Neches-Groves), Stefen Cloeren (Little Cypress-Mauriceville), Jake Kolerik (Dayton)

I know this.  Jake gives alot of the credit to the people hitting behind him.  Early in the year people were pitching around him.  They then saw Richard, Cloeren, and Johnson absolutely murding them and changed their strategy some.  On another note the 11 HR I don't think is a school record maybe tied it, but Coach Griff will look up all that type of stuff after the season is over.  We are simply trying to focus on our series with Bay City.  Jake would probably take an 0-fer if it ment the Bears win.

Congratulations to all who made the team.  It is a nice individual honor, but I know the LCM guys realize this is a team game, and individual awards don't win games, and no one on the all-district team could have gotten there without the rest of their teamates.  So congrats to all on a fine season.

I spoke to Nederland coaches and it was not suppose to come out until next week as a courtesy extended each year to the teams still playing and to give the Coaches a chance to tell their own players and congratulate them first.  But there is always someone to piss in the cheerios.

I know ours is tonight and I don't think they will be released until at the earliest next week.  May hold off until the other teams are out of the playoffs.

You are correct.  PNG finishes 2nd just an eye-lash away from first and Central the 6th place team has more people on this team.  Must have been more than just the players.  I will say it must be coaching.  Great job Coach Stone.  Central has better players than you and yet again you had a great year.    ;) ;)

I spoke to Nederland coaches and it was not suppose to come out until next week as a courtesy extended each year to the teams still playing and to give the Coaches a chance to tell their own players and congratulate them first.  But there is always someone to piss in the cheerios.

I know ours is tonight and I don't think they will be released until at the earliest next week.  May hold off until the other teams are out of the playoffs.

:'( ;D

I forgot to put him on hear, he from Central anyways....

No Who are you #3 Jag and how did you get this information.  Your profile says you are 18 years old. Are you a student or a coach or a brother to a player. are you still 18. Just need to know how much we should relie on your information.

No Who are you #3 Jag and how did you get this information.  Your profile says you are 18 years old. Are you a student or a coach or a brother to a player. are you still 18. Just need to know how much we should relie on your information.

I'm #3 for the Jags, and the info in 100% accurate....

we seriously doubt your credibility JAGS...first of all, it was agreed by COACHES not to announce this so how do you know?? And what about Carnahan from PNG...if your list is so accurate, where is his name?

He made honorable mention, go check... :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83