HJ DOWN NEXT YEAR

I know WOS 2quick was just trying to start something........he can't be serious!!  HJ will dominate next year.  Donahoe was a great player but their other kids will step up....Silsbee may give them a close run but that will be it..........HJ goes undefeated in district and gets back to Austin!!!

heh that was funny that hj was a one man team but yet benard and the burrel(i think thats his name) were both all state...hj loses alot with donahoe but will still pretty much dominate the district...silsbee will be the only legit comp, wos is the team that will be down losing most of the key players they had this year....

you're right........HJ will be horrible next year.......lucky to win 10 games

are you joking???... we may have lost donahoe but we still have a good team... several players returning that played in the state tournament as well as some players that will come up from J.V. and contribute... it will be a close 1st and 2nd race between HJ and Silsbee... with WOS or Jasper following in 3rd and 4th...if anything i would say Silsbee is losing more than HJ... Silsbee is losing Harper (their main scorer) and their big guys...

HJ will have next year...

1. Burell

2. Bernard

3. Fontenot

4. Lil Steve

5. Sungren

6. Payne

7. Weldon

8. Mcneely

9. Ricossa

10. Roby

We are anything but down... i see another district championship and maybe another trip to austin next year...

2 QUICK,You growin that stuff you smokin or buyin it off the street  ??? ??? ???Hawk60 you better put lil stevie on your radar and move Fontenot way up your list.These 2 are gonna be legit when they get in HJ system.HJ will miss Donahoes ability to take over the scoring when a game is on the line but they will actually be a better defensive club.And I think there is an old adage about defenses winning championships.

The only things that will go down next year is hj's opponents. Nest year HJ will be like they where in the early 90's when they dominated. Nest years team will be similar in every aspect except for height but they will make up with that in speed and quickness. But HJ will have 3 players that will step up and takeover for them. Jarvis, Trey, and Sundgren all possess the potential to takeover when the game is on the line. Sundgren with big shots, Trey will hustle points also dunks, and Jarvis with his penetration and finish. HJ is loaded with more than one bomb.

BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, BEBEEP, 

This just in, Hot off the press

"2007 state champions only loosing two starters"

...DUH !

I bet most of WOS are Embarrassed you even started this thread.

I know WOS 2quick was just trying to start something........he can't be serious!!  HJ will dominate next year.  Donahoe was a great player but their other kids will step up....Silsbee may give them a close run but that will be it..........HJ goes undefeated in district and gets back to Austin!!!

Your kidding...Everyone in SETX knows HJ will not go undefeated next year...nor will they do bad or horrible next year... whoever says either one is just trying to start somethin with HJ

Yea WOS is embarrassed for putting this up trying to make HJ look bad. HJ will have a problem thought they will not be winning district next or even a trip to Austin again. That will be Silsbee job to bring home that championship so HJ keep dreaming

Guest bleed orange

HJ will always be good and it is because of their little dribbler program. They do an excellent job over there of preparing their young kids.

SILSBEE DOES A GOOD JOB TO WITH THEIR LITTLE DRIBBLER. THE THING ABOUT HJ PROGRAM IS THEY FOCUS MORE ON BASKETBALL THEN ANY OTHER SPORTS. SILSBEE FOCUS ALL LIKE LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL. PEEWEE FOOTBALL, LITTLE DRIBBLERS THAT WHAT MAKES US MORE KNOWN A A GOOD PROGRAM BECAUSE WE WORK WITH ALL OF THEM. NOT JUST ONE

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami