*HJ vs. Liberty Playoff Predictions*

un·der·es·ti·mate–verb (used with object) 1. to estimate at too low a value, rate, or the like. 

–verb (used without object) 2. to make an estimate lower than that which would be correct. 

–noun 3. an estimate that is too low. 

Read the post above didnt 2 people say dont underestimate Liberty...it will be alright...HJ in 2

Hey #9red, hawkey07 and Greatness.  HJ played a good game and their pitcher was pretty good - but they failed to "run rule" Liberty and failed to blow them off the field that all your post indicated would happen.  Liberty is a solid team and deserves better than the dis-respect they have been shown and I believe they proved that tonight.  Tommorrow is a new day and we will see what happens but tonight these two teams were very evenly matched.

Hey #9red, hawkey07 and Greatness.  HJ played a good game and their pitcher was pretty good - but they failed to "run rule" Liberty and failed to blow them off the field that all your post indicated would happen.  Liberty is a solid team and deserves better than the dis-respect they have been shown and I believe they proved that tonight.  Tommorrow is a new day and we will see what happens but tonight these two teams were very evenly matched.

Well listen here oldtimer...Liberty struggled hitting Ricossa, I doubt they foul one off Treece...hj moves on........GO HAWKS!!!

I dought with the way HJs been hitting they will 'run rule' anyone. Nothing from this point on is gonna be a 'walk in the park' Although they have been winning at 'small ball' I would seriously like to see some run support for Treece tonite. HJ offense has plenty of power BUT they've been overly agressive at the plate and need to be more patient, selective and hit their pitch instead of the pitchers, seems as if they loose site on the main objective at the plate, and that is to get on base >NOT hit the ball. What another good job by Riccaso (Jr) with a little work on his mechanics this kid will be a force to contend with next yr. I would much rather see Treece get ground ball outs over Ks to keep his pitch count down at this point. Treece needs to key on first pitch strikes, staying ahead and therefore forcing the hitters to hit his pitch, all which he has done well this yr. The Hawks coach has done well in winning at 'small ball' and I love a coach that plays % baseball.   

Hey Realdeal - I'm glad you told HJ to hold the score down last night - 1 run WOW!  Unless they were holding back I don't see them scoring 20 in 20 games agianst Liberty.  HJ is a good team but HJ fans hold no respect for Liberty - that is poor sportsmanship.  You beat Liberty by 1 run - it was a good game HJ deserved the win.  But to post comments like ya'll do shows a lack of knowledge of the game of baseball and respect to any team HJ plays.

Alright...in the name of Sportsmanship...ill tell the fellas to stop scoring runs and 20...and tell Treece he can only strikeout 15...haha...jk...but we are gunna put it on em...

I'm really surprised that you could even spell sportsmanship cuz I know you don't know what it means.

Hey Realdeal - I'm glad you told HJ to hold the score down last night - 1 run WOW!  Unless they were holding back I don't see them scoring 20 in 20 games agianst Liberty.  HJ is a good team but HJ fans hold no respect for Liberty - that is poor sportsmanship.  You beat Liberty by 1 run - it was a good game HJ deserved the win.  But to post comments like ya'll do shows a lack of knowledge of the game of baseball and respect to any team HJ plays.

well if we keep the same pace of scoring over 20 game yall would have a whooping 0 soo you might want to make your team actually has a little bitty offense before u try to down HJ

WOW OLDTIMER...you might wanna check your spectacles pal...cuz I was definately talking about TONIGHTS GAME...so good try but your gunna have to be a little quicker to hang with this youngster...and for the record I know sportsmanship and I got a lil for teams who are worth showin it too.......Liberty loses TONIGHT....GO HAWKS

Then I was right you don't know what sportsmanship is.  It is not shown to only good teams IT SHOULD BE SHOWN TO ALL TEAMS regardless of their talent level.  I will say that you are not on the team because it appears HJ coach has taught them sportsmanship and it shows on the field.  Liberty now has played HJ 2 times - 1 scrimmage and 1 game - and the difference has been 1 run - so if Liberty is that bad when is HJ gonna show its that good?  Might be tonight - who knows - HJ might well win this in 2 games as they have a good well coached team but I don't thinlk you should count Liberty out just yet.  Unless you have some kind of crystal ball then the teams will have to play and the best team should win.  And by the way Treece might be a great pitcher but can he help the HJ bats hit the ball - don't think so.  If HJ wins by a lot I will be the first to post my congrats to Hj and the wish them best in the playoffs.  Would you?

Then I was right you don't know what sportsmanship is.  It is not shown to only good teams IT SHOULD BE SHOWN TO ALL TEAMS regardless of their talent level.  I will say that you are not on the team because it appears HJ coach has taught them sportsmanship and it shows on the field.  Liberty now has played HJ 2 times - 1 scrimmage and 1 game - and the difference has been 1 run - so if Liberty is that bad when is HJ gonna show its that good?   Might be tonight - who knows - HJ might well win this in 2 games as they have a good well coached team but I don't thinlk you should count Liberty out just yet.  Unless you have some kind of crystal ball then the teams will have to play and the best team should win.  And by the way Treece might be a great pitcher but can he help the HJ bats hit the ball - don't think so.  If HJ wins by a lot I will be the first to post my congrats to Hj and the wish them best in the playoffs.  Would you?

SO HOW BOUT THOSE CONGRATS...??? wut was the final again I seemed to have forgotten...Ive been too busy searching the globe for this thing you call sportsmanship..........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder