LSU takes 2-3 from #1 Tennessee in Softball

Hey Johnny, I think I saw you on TV Sat. Looked like you were standing in a BBQ area down the first base line. Plan on making a couple of LSU games with Coach Burke this fall, always alot of good tailgating at LSU. Glad the Tigers took the series. I've been around LCM a long time and I believe Cody T and Beau Hale are the two most respected athletes to ever come out of LCM,not only for their talent but also because of the type of people they are. If me, you and Young would have been alittle better people we might have made the list!! ;D

Thanks, I am more proud of the person she has become than anything else

BTW, no danger of me making that list. ::)

Yeah, That was me, as far from the umpires as you can get and still be in the park. ;D

It was an exciting weekend, over 2300 in attendance on Saturday.

After watching the games in person Saturday I got to watch the first game again on tevo Sunday. The plate umpire was more consistant than it looked from the side. He was giving the chalk in the RH box and barely giving the white on the left. You could really see the ball moving from the centerfield camera. The pitching styles were totally different but both very effective.

In the second game. Klein's 3 run homer bounced off the TU flagpole in right-centerfield. Talk about a statement! What a hit! What a day!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed