*Vidor vs. Barbers Hill In Texas City!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidor is a good team and should give BH a game. The only thing that is going to hurt Vidor is experiance in the playoffs, BH has been here time and time again and has excellent coaching not to mention several kids that can swing the bat and a great pitching staff.

BH can be beaten as Huffman and New Caney showed in district, so by no means is this going to be a run away seris run rulling the Pirates!! I'll take my Eagles in two, both games being competitve.

Goodluck to both teams

I haven't seen BH play and it sounds like they have a great team, but this Vidor team has shown time and time again that they can compete with the best of them. They have provided one gutsy performance after another this season. I'll take the heart of these Pirates pulling this series out in three games.

Good Luck to both teams!!! :)

Guest vinnyt

BH has had a great year and congrats on your success. Also great job Vidor on coming through and making history. I'm sure it will be a good match up. I must add that I have not seen BH play but I'm sure they have good pitching but from what I have seen Vidor can hit! I will go as far to say that they hit good pitching better than average pitching. They had success agianst the kid from St. Louis, Riley (Woodville), Sampere (Nederland), Helmke (Nederland), Flores (PNG), Legget (LCM). All of these pitchers are good on the bump. Once again BH and Vidor are talented, well coached teams and I expect a good series from these two teams. Good luck to both and always play with class!

BH has a very good pitching staff first and they can hit the fast ball. Plus Eagle07 son will no hit Vidor bc he is a nice kid and I am his uncle. Ha Ha Just kiddin but hope that BH wins bc they are in our district and they root for us and vice versa. Plus you GT can talk some noise and us loosers from west of the Trinty are small in number. GO EAGLES all the way.

Cant wait for the game times to be posted!!!! BH and Vidor hasn't played since football a couple of years back and all of the fans and players showed class during those games. Congrats to Vidor on there first playoff appearance.

Take care of business BH!!

I will say West of the Trinity (BH) takes it in 3.  Might get it done in two, but Vidor may squeek one out.  Let's just hope for good weather and pray we don't play at that dump of a field that is Lee High School - Baytown.

OMG bro if you get beat in game one and no game two and three at that HOLE BH is in trouble. What's up with that and why would they not play a home and home? You fans going to that may want Grad's phone number in case you or your loved ones fall through the bleachers and need a lawyer. NOT COOL at all playing there with all the money that Vidor and BISD has?  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23