Vidor Pirate Baseball!!

WHO BELIEVED YHIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN??  

39 members have voted

1. 1. WHO BELIEVED YHIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN??

• ALWAYS
    • SOMETIMES
    • BY SUPRISE
    • LUCK OF THE DRAW
    • NEVER THOGHT OF IT

Good job Vidor! I also want to say thank you to Foyce and Piratefan,you were the only two Vidor fans who came online after the LCM game and said congrats to the Bears. Our kids at LCM fought long odds and worked hard also,and you two showed real class after a tough loss by saying some nice things about our kids.You also were still confident your team could go to Nederland and win.So, good luck to Vidor and enjoy the playoffs Foyce and Piratefan

Good job Vidor! I also want to say thank you to Foyce and Piratefan,you were the only two Vidor fans who came online after the LCM game and said congrats to the Bears. Our kids at LCM fought long odds and worked hard also,and you two showed real class after a tough loss by saying some nice things about our kids.You also were still confident your team could go to Nederland and win.So, good luck to Vidor and enjoy the playoffs Foyce and Piratefan

I appreciate that coachLB I give credit where credit is due.we werent only talking about this year we were talking at the game about how young yall were..LCM will just be a powerhouse next year.yall have alot of talent and deserve to be the number #1 team in  a tough district.

I appreciate the comments and good luck in the playoffs!

Thanks coach you guys are a great team with allot of heart! Keep those guys in the winners bracket! Go Orange County!

Great season by Vidor. In the game against Nederland they certainly showed that they wanted the game more. The infield was solid and never let Nederland get anything started. Great job by Robichau  pitching. He was able to get a lot of grounders and the infield took care of the rest. Good luck in the playoffs.

Great season by Vidor. In the game against Nederland they certainly showed that they wanted the game more. The infield was solid and never let Nederland get anything started. Great job by Robichau  pitching. He was able to get a lot of grounders and the infield took care of the rest. Good luck in the playoffs.

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS TVC! VIDOR APPRECIATES IT!!

Great comments....Thanks

I can't vote on the poll...I'm from BH..would like to congratulate you guys on a great season. looking forward to what I think will be a very competitive playoff series. Everthing I've heard, read,or have seen about you guys as been nothing but positive. I'm told that ya'll play with class. Class is probably the main reason I love baseball. With that said, no offense, but I sure hope BH wins !  ;)

I can't vote on the poll...I'm from BH..would like to congratulate you guys on a great season. looking forward to what I think will be a very competitive playoff series. Everthing I've heard, read,or have seen about you guys as been nothing but positive. I'm told that ya'll play with class. Class is probably the main reason I love baseball. With that said, no offense, but I sure hope BH wins !  ;)

None taken, but sure hope you are disappointed!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83