*BC 4 HJ 2 Final/Tuesday*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Stringer can't handle the student body form HJ.  When he gets to college, he will fold like a deck of cards.  It just gets worse from here with the fans.   College fans are much more rowdy and rude.   

Also, some of you people on here sound absolutley stupid. Pointing out everyones mistakes. I doubt very many of you are english prof. and most of you would do poorly on an SAT. 

My daddy can beat up your daddy.  Waan, waan, waan. 

If Stringer can't handle the student body form HJ.  When he gets to college, he will fold like a deck of cards.  It just gets worse from here with the fans.   College fans are much more rowdy and rude.   

Also, some of you people on here sound absolutley stupid. Pointing out everyones mistakes. I doubt very many of you are english prof. and most of you would do poorly on an SAT. 

My daddy can beat up your daddy.   Waan, waan, waan.   

The reason most people start pointing out mistakes is because it is very frustrating to read posts that have so many words spelled wrong and sentences that are a paragraph long because there was no punctuation used. When there are so many mistakes, it is hard to understand what the poster is trying to say.

Guest Orangeboy

I think he handled it quite well. His team won 4-2.  Best of luck to HJ in staying alive tonight.

I think he handled it quite well. His team won 4-2.  Best of luck to HJ in staying alive tonight.

I was not saying that He did not handle it well.  I am sure he did not even notice what anyone was saying.  All good players block out what is going on outside of the field.  I was just meaning that if any player worries about what the fans are saying.  They will not succeed in college.

Gentleman

Some of you need to get off this young mans back. Stringer must have handled it pretty well, because BC won the game.

Heckling is part of the game, but when you start to verbally abuse a person that is crossing the line

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami