*Dayton 8 Vidor 5 Final/Monday*

Guest Nederland Bandit

I like Nederland's Chances!!! We beat Dayton and Lumberton and if Vidor loses 1 of their last two we're tied and will have a playoff game with Vidor to see who goes to the playoffs.

Take it easy on the kool-aid there daytonbaseball.  We still hold our fate in our own hands.  We have already beaten both of the teams we are about to play and we have LCM at our place this time (should be a packed house.)  I honestly see Nederland as having a better shot at tying us than you guys simply because they don't have to play PNG again.

Good Job Broncos...... Now just take care of Nederland tonight...The third spot is going to be either Dayton or Nederland..

You need to check your math! The pirates are still ahead of both of those teams by one game, and one of them will lose tonight!

I like Nederland's Chances!!! We beat Dayton and Lumberton and if Vidor loses 1 of their last two we're tied and will have a playoff game with Vidor to see who goes to the playoffs.

I for one hope you guys are taking Dayton for granted ;D

Take it easy on the kool-aid there daytonbaseball.  We still hold our fate in our own hands.  We have already beaten both of the teams we are about to play and we have LCM at our place this time (should be a packed house.)  I honestly see Nederland as having a better shot at tying us than you guys simply because they don't have to play PNG again.

True, actually we hold their fate in our hands also! :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124