HJ @ BC predictions

Guest BC boy 17

Who comes out on top?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Bridge City
    • Hardin Jefferson

i guess everyone is forgetting that HJ beat the only two teams that have beat BC :o :o

No one is forgetting this. We are also not forgetting that BC has beaten HJ already this year. All that matters is how you do against your current opponent. This district has too many evenly matched teams to worry about who did what against another team. BC beat Orangefield by 13 runs, HJ barely squeaked out a 1 run win in extra innings. Do you expect BC to judge how HJ will perform based on that game? I think it's safe to say they won't.

Edited for spelling

Guest Bulldog

I believe the last meeting wasn't even close. Ya HJ got lucky and beat Silsbee and Jasper but BC is a different story trust me. HJ has there work cut out for them.

BC 9

HJ  0

LUCK>> I'd much rather be lucky than good, besides you have to be ready when luck comes your way and take advanage of it.

I believe the last meeting wasn't even close. Ya HJ got lucky and beat Silsbee and Jasper but BC is a different story trust me. HJ has there work cut out for them.

BC 9

HJ  0

That is precisely why BC will throw everything they have into winning over HJ.  They will not want their playoff possibilities riding on HAVING to beat Jasper.  I predict that BC will start Stringer against HJ and go for it all Tuesday night.

And BC did start Stringer.  Made sense.  Lock up the playoff spot at the first opportunity.  :)

Good pitching beats good fielding, but he can't strike m all out. Hopefully Treece will have a good nite. The team who makes less mistakes will win, including Treece making a bad pitch to Dishon.

Actually, I think the Cards had more errors.....but a GS can cover some errors.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder