Hunt Mentor Survey - **Reminder** Lets all do our part!

Hunt Mentor Survey

The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) is considering developing a hunt mentor program to encourage hunters to introduce non-hunters to the sport of hunting. We would like to receive input from hunters such as yourself to help us determine how effective this program might be. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete and your response is anonymous. Thank you for your input!

Click the link to take the survey.

http://204.64.0.121/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=l4KH8ml

One of the best ideas that TP&W has had in a long time.  It really excites me to see TP&W doing all that they are for hunting by setting a deer management plan, that although may not be the best management plan in the world, it is MUCH better than what was in place before.  Now, TP&W is trying to "recruit" new hunters, and even taking that extra step to make sure that they are trained to hunt properly/ethically!!  WOW, my hat goes off to TP&W!!!!  I would help TP&W out with the mentor program, if for nothing else, to show my support to TP&W for all that they are doing and to pay them back for making the outdoors a better place for me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami