* New Caney 5 Barbers Hill 1 Final/Saturday*

Man boys it was cold night right Gringo? I tell you if NC gets in a one game series in the playoff's they can ride him to state. Not only does NC have Dean they can hit the ball and may make some noise.

Congrats New Caney!!! I didn't go to the game,but heard it was a well played game by NC. It looks as Dean was everything that has been talked about!

Can you not answer your phone? :o

Yep...Dean is the real deal... Congrats to New Caney...they played very well. Hit the ball much better than I expected. They are definitely going to make some noise.

Nice meeting you Gringo and ETBU. And you are correct, ETBU. It was freakin' cold.

Hope to see you guys in the future.

07 I will try to make the game next week when you guys head this way. Maybe your lad will pitch and BHFan and Jody will bring the BBQ.  8)

I'll be in Denver this week freezing my butt off!!! Save me some BBQ 8)

This games is one of those good bad things. Bad that we Lost ,but good that someone stepped up and rattled the cages!! I didn't want BH going into the playoffs after run rulling there way through district! Huffman needs to play Listi ,so BH can get back to competeing not destroying teams! 

BH will still make a ton of noise in the playoffs, but they have to be prepared for these one game seris that could pop up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami