Hardin 22 Orangefield 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 hours ago, About a week ago said:

They have 6 wins, but this is honestly their first quality win. And this comes with an asterisk beside it. It’s obvious OF is not the same team they were 3 weeks ago before losing their QB. Yes, Hardin is headed in the right direction, but I don’t think it’s crazy for people to predict them to lose this game. One guy from Hardin told me Hardin was going to beat EC 3 straight years....starting in 2016...we know how that has gone. Hardin is headed up, just don’t let yalls 6-1 record fool you.

I’m not trying to say that Hardin has gone through the gauntlet and beaten world beaters, and I’m also not the first one to stand up for Hardin but you can’t discredit this win over OF with an asterisk. That’s how the cookie crumbles. It was fortunate for Hardin that they played OF later in the season after things went bad for OF. 

ok somebody with a little more knowledge than me help an old man out.  with the current standings, hows this district likely to finish ?

1 woodville 

2 east chambers

3 buna / hardin / anahuac

4 buna / hardin / anahuac / orangefield

7 kirbyville

8 warren

hardin last 3 games are vs anahuac / at buna and at woodville

buna last 3 games are at east chambers / vs hardin and at kirbyville

anahuac last 3 games are at hardin / vs east chambers / vs orangefield

orangefield last 3 games are at woodville / vs warren and at anahuac

Just now, hornetsdad said:

ok somebody with a little more knowledge than me help an old man out.  with the current standings, hows this district likely to finish ?

1 woodville 

2 east chambers

7 kirbyville

8 warren

This district will be

1.  Woodville

2 and 3 winner/lose of buna/east chambers

4 winner of anahuac/hardin imo

(granted anahuac could beat hardin and orangefield beat anahuac and cause a mess.  And of course somebody could pull off an upset from among hardin, orangefield and anahuac to give one of them a leg up on a 3rd or 4th place finish)

My picks:  Woodville, East Chambers, Buna, and Hardin.

3 hours ago, hornetsdad said:

1 woodville 

2 east chambers

7 kirbyville

8 warren

Hardin controls their own destiny.  They have two games they can compete in.  If they beat Anahuac AND Buna, they clinch their spot for sure.  They have a better shot beatin Anahuac than Buna.  But like what was stated before, some teams can definitely throw a kink into the whole picture. 

Buna could potentially win all three games left, lose one, two or all three.  Stranger things have happened.

Hardin could win 2 out of 3- 

Anahuac could win 2 out of 3

Orangefield could win 2 out of 3.

Very good win for Hardin coming from behind and winning. Like I  said before Hardin is headed in right direction. They are in control of their own destiny. I think if they beat Anahuac they get 4th. If they don't beat Anahuac it only gets harder with Buna, then harder with Woodville. Next week will be a interesting  game for Hardin.

1 hour ago, PdaddyBball said:

Hardin controls their own destiny.  They have two games they can compete in.  If they beat Anahuac AND Buna, they clinch their spot for sure.  They have a better shot beatin Anahuac than Buna.  But like what was stated before, some teams can definitely throw a kink into the whole picture. 

Buna could potentially win all three games left, lose one, two or all three.  Stranger things have happened.

Hardin could win 2 out of 3- 

Anahuac could win 2 out of 3

Orangefield could win 2 out of 3.

it looks like hardin only has to beat anahuac to secure a playoff spot (4 wins and you're in automatically) but I DO understand what you are saying

If Hardin wins next week they for sure secure the fourth seed and have a shot at beating Buna for the third hole. Kirbyville has a good shot to beat Buna they have some good athletes there that could cause an upset! It will go like this.

Woodville

EC

Hardin/Buna

Buna/Hardin

Anahuac

Orangefield 

Warren

4 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

If Hardin wins next week they for sure secure the fourth seed and have a shot at beating Buna for the third hole. Kirbyville has a good shot to beat Buna they have some good athletes there that could cause an upset! It will go like this.

Woodville

EC

Hardin/Buna

Buna/Hardin

Anahuac

Orangefield 

Warren

Where is Kirbyville? 

11 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Woodville

EC

Hardin/Buna

Buna/Hardin

Anahuac

Orangefield 

Kirbyville

Warren