BH vs. New Caney Who Wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. BH vs. New Caney Who Wins?

• BH in Close One
    • New Caney in Close One
    • BH Run Rules Them
    • New Caney Rue Rules BH
    • Too Many Scouts to See the Game

New Caney's ACE - Dean will match-up against BH's ACE - Hales on Friday at 7PM in New Caney. 

Rumor and scouts alike say New Caney's Dean is one of the most dominant pitchers in all of Souteast Texas, with 90-92+ mph fast ball and great off-speed stuff.  New Caney is 8-1 for district, coming off a 16-0 win over Smiley.  The last few New Caney games appeared to be a - "who's who of scouting?"   

For District, BH is averaging more 14.3 runs per game and have ONLY allowed an average of less than 1 run per game (0.77 to be exact).  The Eagles have outscored their district opponents 129 to 9 and rune-ruled most, if not all of their opponents, inlcuding an 11-1 game vs New Caney a few weeks ago.

I say this will be a low scoring game with defense being the difference.  BH wins 2 -1.         

No one has come close to BH this year - they have the pitching, gloves, bats, and are well coached - they will be hard to beat.  But, I have seen Dean pitch several times this year and the boy has defintely got some heat. There are usually 5 to 10 guns clocking him behind the plate.  NC has been hitting the ball as well and really starting to gel as a team.  If both teams play their game - this should be a fun one to watch.  I'll take NC - 2-1.

Gringo,  I appreciate the props for BH.  You are right Friday's game should be a beauty.  But man, I sure hope you are wrong on your prdiction  ;D.

This year BH has dominated just about every sport in this district - and no matter what anyone in 22-4A thinks - BH has an oustanding sports program.  Now, with that said - I gotta go with my NC Eagles!

I willing to bet the Eagles win  ;D

Gringo....Thanks for the props.....by the way, Eagle07 likes Bake Potatoes if you bet dinner..... ;D ;D

Going to be a great game to watch.  I am hoping BH can get 1 or 2 runs on Dean and he leaves early for pitch count reasons..... ???

Gringo...

Do your Eagles play my Eagles @ the high school ? I've heard some rumors that the field is elsewhere...if so, can you help me out with directions ?

Pass through Barrett Station, enter Little Barrett (also known as Crosby), enter Big Barrett (also known as Huffman) turn left at first pine tree, turn right at second BBQ stand, then right at the 18th closed down firework stand.  Field behind sewer plant on right.......... ;D ;D ;D  Just kidding folks, little in-district poke at our "Yankee" (anything North of HWY 90) friends to the North.... ;D ;D ;D

Gringo...

Do your Eagles play my Eagles @ the high school ? I've heard some rumors that the field is elsewhere...if so, can you help me out with directions ?

EAGLE07 - no, they play at Adam Dunn (famous guy in MLB) field, which is at the the 9th grade campus next to the football stadium.  It's near the high school but on the other side of Hwy 59.  From Beltway 8 go North on hwy 59 - past Humble- past Kingwood- past Porter - exit Community Dr and cross over frwy - head south on service road and school is on your right about a mile down.  They have a very nice field - see ya there.

Pass through Barrett Station, enter Little Barrett (also known as Crosby), enter Big Barrett (also known as Huffman) turn left at first pine tree, turn right at second BBQ stand, then right at the 18th closed down firework stand.  Field behind sewer plant on right.......... ;D ;D ;D  Just kidding folks, little in-district poke at our "Yankee" (anything North of HWY 90) friends to the North.... ;D ;D ;D

Good one  :D

EAGLE07 - no, they play at Adam Dunn (famous guy in MLB) field, which is at the the 9th grade campus next to the football stadium.  It's near the high school but on the other side of Hwy 59.  From Beltway 8 go North on hwy 59 - past Humble- past Kingwood- past Porter - exit Community Dr and cross over frwy - head south on service road and school is on your right about a mile down.   They have a very nice field - see ya there.

YES....VERY NICE FIELD..........Wished I could make it....

My son ( oops there's that phrase again ) told me they are hoping for tomorrow night. Weather forecast does not look good for tomorrow. Next available I'm told will be either next Thursday or Saturday. BH is scheduled to play Smiley on Monday instead of Tuesday because of TAKS testing and @ Huffman on Friday. I'll update when I hear something more definite.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami