BC starts new STREAK

I think they have ALL changed their names........or flew back "south" for the summer.....it's very quiet around here!

Well I'm still hanging around here and will be until the end.  I'm just glad that Silsbee and Jasper are better in Baseball this year or you wouldn't have anything to post about...... ;D ;D

Well I'm still hanging around here and will be until the end.  I'm just glad that Silsbee and Jasper are better in Baseball this year or you wouldn't have anything to post about...... ;D ;D

Now Now Now.......this is coming from a BC fan....what have have even made the playoffs in......I think Softball will be the ONLY thing!

Silsbee playoff teams:

Football

Volleyball

Boys Basketball

Girls Basketball

Baseball - soon

Softball - soon

and I'm sure other's these are just the main sports!

That seems like plenty to talk about......and you BC has done what........oh.....talk about the past......what ya'll have done........which is......yea that's right......lost 2 in a row!

Not near as many BC smack talkers now........how about those lottery tickets????

Let them talk.....makes for a good read.  Just remember Silsbee is 1 & 1 in games played against BC.  Jasper is up 1 with one to go against BC.  Silsbee still has a game left with Jasper.

They are all good teams, and in baseball playoffs,  you play 3 game series if you are more balanced and play 1 game series if you have a "ace".  So all the "baiting" by the Silsbee posters in this thread should be taken with a grain of salt.

The district race is far from over, and the playoffs are just down the road.  BC is finding out where they are weak now......and maybe get it straight for "down the road".  The district will be well represented by the teams making the playoffs, and in the playoffs.......anything can happen.

Good Luck to All!!

Let them talk.....makes for a good read.  Just remember Silsbee is 1 & 1 in games played against BC.  Jasper is up 1 with one to go against BC.  Silsbee still has a game left with Jasper.

They are all good teams, and in baseball playoffs,  you play 3 game series if you are more balanced and play 1 game series if you have a "ace".  So all the "baiting" by the Silsbee posters in this thread should be taken with a grain of salt.

The district race is far from over, and the playoffs are just down the road.  BC is finding out where they are weak now......and maybe get it straight for "down the road".  The district will be well represented by the teams making the playoffs, and in the playoffs.......anything can happen.

Good Luck to All!!

Spunds like a humbled and politically correct response.    ;)  But I like humble.  :)

Spunds like a humbled and politically correct response.    ;)  But I like humble.   :)

PC.....maybe....humbled......nope.

I love baseball and have respect for all the teams.  I don't have the need to down one to try to boost another.  It is what it is and that is still unknown for now.

i agree with this last post....i read some of this talk here on the internet and i think about how low some people are. one thing is to degrade adult to adult, but its another to bash adult to student athletes. some of the other post may be student athlets to student athlete bashful statement and i personally believe they are only lost at this stage in their life. ill tell you right now iam the second baseman for bc and iam troy bolton. i hate this website but am addicted to reading what these people say. all iam saying is, is that is seems like people like to see bc lose, i know that many people pick us as the favorite and teams are excited when they beat us, we lose two games and people automatically start to trash talk and talk like we didnt deserve our reputation. all iam concerned about is winning and that is all since the season has started. i guess what iam really trying to say is that some people are on here trash talking or talking about cardinal12/redhead or saying flying to the south, you are low individuals who are clueless. To all the bc players, perseverance is the hard work you do after already doing the hard work. knowing this we have to go back to basics and work hard at that, good things will come. i dont want people to think that iam saying if you post on here you are low, some on here do in fact show sportsmanship and you should be commended for that.

Whatever happened to good sportsmanship when you win or lose?  I wonder where some of these kids get their attitudes and smart mouths from.  We adults could lead by example, and show more sportsmanship and less trash talk.

I agree, and I'm sure MOST Silsbee fans don't approve of me doing this. However, just trying to prove a point......Silsbee, for the MOST part (me included) never talks trash on here or anywhere else for that matter......

BUT......up until BC lost, you couldn't shut them up......

I even posted some VERY egotistical smart A$$ BC comments.....from all over this forum......from bragging about the streak.....to BC isn't challenged in this district, to buy a lottery ticket, you'd have a better chance of winning that, gotta get out of district to see how good we really are........etc....etc......etc.....

You aren't wanting to hear this NOW, just as we didn't want to hear it THEN......so if BC want a truce.....I'll agree to that! Let it be a lesson to all! No one wants to be on the short end of ragging or bragging......just support YOUR team with a good luck to ALL!

wish there could be a truce but iam sure not all feel this same and on behalf of bc iam sorry for the trash talking that occured before and to an extent i see where revenge trash talk is wanted. but in the end the scoreboard and wins and loss columns are all that matter.

You are correct, which is all the more reason BC doesn't need to talk the trash....BC is deserving of their rep.......but recent comments have not been becoming.

Good Luck Mr. Bolton......Truce from the Tigers!

The bottom is that everyone loves to beat the top dog.  For the last few years BC has been the cream in this area and they are still pretty good.  BC is very deserving of there rep. We have been blessed with some very good players for the last six years. 

Since 1999, BC has had a Division 1 OR Major league prospect on the mound. That will win alot of games.   Dan Fletcher for 3yrs Cinn. Reds,  Luther Sanders for 3yrs  K-state scholorship, Derek Blacksher  for 3yrs. Mcneese state,  Kevin Angelle, for 3yrs, San jac./Texas Ranger. and now with Jeff Stringer for 3yrs Lamar univ.   

So with that kind of talent coming through your progam people have a tendecy to get the big head.  The problem is that other people get tired of hearing about it and just as fast as you became good, with arragance you can fall just as fast.  So BC needs to get serious if they want to continue our winning ways. 

A 42 game winning streak in district can make you get complacent.  Respect is the ultimate in sports, If you don't respect your oppent everytime you step on the field,  they will beat you!

So lets get back to playing Cardinal ball!

if you are referring to bridgecity31 or whatever his name on here is bragging about the streak and what not....hes not on the team

infact hes a sophomore on the freshman team....does not represent the varsity

i try not to talk trash...i more or less try to supply information

garrett delano #6

a ton lol....but we dried it out somewhat w/ some sponges and squeegies and stuff....w/ some sun it should be playable tomorrow

That was not a sight I wanted to see when I drove by around 1030 this morning.....the tarp blown over the visitors dugout!!!  Must have "kited" on a crew that was not up to holding it down!!  Of course the rain started about 10:45 this morning.  So obviously, I am not on the team....my shoes are dry!!

Guest Bulldog

Bevo, you forgot to name Derrick Coleman Division 1 Lamar University 4 yrs.(Bridge CIty)

2, I believe bevo was talking about pitchers. If you read it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01