Shepherd vs. Tarkington/ Tuesday..Tarkington Wins!

Who will take this one?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take this one?

• Tarkington
    • Shepherd

Tarkington's pitching had better come prepared - Shepherd proved to me agianst Liberty that they can hit the ball often and hard.  Tarkington may well have the overall better team but I have no doubt that Shepherd can score on anyone.  If they could get the pitching to match they would be very dangerous.  Prediction: Tarkington 8 Shepherd 7.

Guest Rooster

Augustus, where is is your buddy Call, I got better things to do than shoot two old wore out Rangers with holes in there underwear.

-Blue Duck

Guest Rooster

Pantherplaya, are you actually a player or are you a wannabe-pantherplaya?  Tarkainians will win this sucker by a lot.  It may look like a track meet when they are running bases.  Can you hear me pantherplaya?

Hey Rooster (Blue Duck), what happened to "Femur Breaker" did you lose your password? It's gotta be you VS? Am I right? Only you could quote that, I have heard it to many times!!

Current 22AAA standings

Liberty 4-0

Tark. 3-1

Shep. 2-2

Splen. 2-2

Cold. 1-3

Cleve. 0-4

Thursday- Tark vs Splen, Cold. vs. Shep, Lib. vs Cleve.

Guest Rooster

I am not VS or Femur Breaker, but I may share the office with him.  He said he will not get on this site for the rest of the year because it is bad luck.  Oh yeah, pantherplaya go to class son!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder