Nederland Going To The Spread?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Nederland will not change their offense. They will play some out of the spread but no more or less than in the past. I see their defense being much stronger than last year and by the time district rolls around the offense should be ready to go. Replacing the offensive line will be the key. Don't look for the spread to be their bread and butter offense........

I am a better than most Nederland posers on this or any other message board as far as my knowledge of the game, the location of colleges and universities(see my comments about UNT), and the local history of the game which I was a part of from '82-'84.  I have a disdain for former mascot polishers/male cheerleaders that pretend to have any knowledge of the game I played and love.  So all you Westenaires and Indianettes just keep all that estrogen flowing......

Guest 87CRU79

Coming from some very reliable source (i.e. players for next season) Nederland is moving to, and I quote,"No Huddle Spread Attack". I beleive that Nederland has the tools to pull it off. A dual threat QB, Speedy/Agile RB, and a handful of fully capable receivers. Give it time it will work.

For the past 3 years, Ned has relied on their receivers having to play in the secondary.  Even the great St. Mosley had to play some WS Linebacker from time to time.  I don't see much of that changing plus they have to replace 4 OLinemen.  My source is the Bulldog's game program lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124