Bridge City at Jasper Tuesday

Let's see; you have two very good hitting teams fighting for a chance at a  district championship.   

Location gives the Bulldogs an advantage.  There's nothing like a high stakes game in Jasper.  Great atmosphere!!!

Stringer on the mound gives BC an advantage.  I think he is one of the better pitcher's that Jasper has seen this year. 

Who wants it more?  Who wins........

BRIDGE CITY CARDINALS

7 - 0 BC

Lets not get carried away here.  Jasper is a great team and come tomorrow night they will once again prove that.  I hope BC can bounce back after the Silsbee game.  Too close for me to call! I wish both teams the best of luck.

Guest Orangeboy

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Jasper and BC, but the two games that Jasper had to move due the field being wet against HJ and Kirbyville, will they be made up in Jasper or played like they were set the first time? 

Yes they should be in Jasper, usually when something like that happens in the first half of district they just swap site and play at the other place the next time. If it happens in the 2nd half they usually push it back to another day, or just try to get the game in.

Thanks

Yes they should be in Jasper, usually when something like that happens in the first half of district they just swap site and play at the other place the next time. If it happens in the 2nd half they usually push it back to another day, or just try to get the game in.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder