*Silsbee Ends BC's District Win streak*

Great win for the Tigers !!!

9 runs on 13 hits with 2 errors!!

Wolcott 4-4, Moss 3-4 with a double to score Kelly from second to tie the game and then Calhoun singled to score Moss to go up 8-7!!

Calhoun was 2-4, Hargrave 1-2, Kelly 1-3, McDonald 1-3 and Skinner was 1-3!!

Calhoun had another great game in CF and Kelly was solid at second!!

Schooling was great as always!!

This is a bunch of good kids that love to play the game!  I got to watch them practice a liitle bit on thursday they work their butts off to be good....  Good job Coach T and Staff (DRV you the man)!!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET interesting?  This district was hot before it started playing.  This loss by BC was huge because now with most of the tough games off their schedule, except for Jasper (no offense towards the other teams meant) the pressure is on BC now.  Jasper has a great opportunity Tuesday to put BC in 3rd place in the district with a win.

Tuesdays game is going to be a great game between Jasper and BC. Sure wish I could make this one. Is this game going to be broadcast on any stations?

Tuesdays game is going to be a great game between Jasper and BC. Sure wish I could make this one. Is this game going to be broadcast on any stations?

KJAS in Jasper broadcasts all Jasper district games.  Unfortunately for me, my browser for some reason does not work in spite of all I have tried.  But other folks are picking up the feed, so I know it is a problem on my computer.  Good luck..

Link:

http://news.mywebpal.com/index.cfm?pnpid=974

Meeks Done a great Job all night. He had great control changing up his pitches well. But most of the time changing up pitchers in the situation gets the other team off balance.

BC has a great coaching staff. Its easy to say after the fact they shoulda done this or that. But when your in the trenches and bullets are flying I think they made a good coaching decision. It just didnt pan out. It was a Good game to watch Thanks to BC and Silsbee I enjoyed the evening. I love games like that

Lets be nice.  We don't need to cut down each others teams.

Of course now that one of BC's all American diamond teams has been beaten, we have to be nice......read below just a few of the comments I found throughout this web-site.....if BC weren't egotistical people, maybe you wouldn't have to eat so much crow when you do get beat!

What BC has to say before they LOSE!

BC wins 10-4

Ya BC a second time around against Schooling aleast 10 runs for BC...

Funny, Maybe you should tell the Silsbee coach to stop on his way to BC and buy some lottery tickets....Cause he's got a better chance of winning with them.....

8-0 is a good start, but this is not a difficult district to play in for BC.

No  - they didnt say anyone could coach BC and win ! They said the rest of the teams in what is it 21-3A suck and are not worthy of playing BC !

For a school that has not lost a district game in this century, with a ball smaller than a basketball, excluding golf, you wonder if it's just getting boring over in BC land.

But the district is not loaded with talent.  Sorry its true.  When BC gets out of district that will be the test of how good the team is playing

If you want people to be nice, then lead by example, BC fans!

Of course now that one of BC's all American diamond teams has been beaten, we have to be nice......read below just a few of the comments I found throughout this web-site.....if BC weren't egotistical people, maybe you wouldn't have to eat so much crow when you do get beat!

BC wins 10-4

Funny, Maybe you should tell the Silsbee coach to stop on his way to BC and buy some lottery tickets....Cause he's got a better chance of winning with them.....

No  - they didnt say anyone could coach BC and win ! They said the rest of the teams in what is it 21-3A suck and are not worthy of playing BC !

For a school that has not lost a district game in this century, with a ball smaller than a basketball, excluding golf, you wonder if it's just getting boring over in BC land.

But the district is not loaded with talent.  Sorry its true.  When BC gets out of district that will be the test of how good the team is playing

Silsbee12........before you go and declare  the district champs........you might want to wait until the season is played out.  Silsbee played a good game.........got some good hits.  But so did BC.  The biggest difference is BC did not start thier ace pitcher and Silsbee did.  Remember the first game with both aces starting in your backyard did not come out your way.  I think Schooling pitched against Jasper in the first game, will he be on the mound in the second game and if so will Jasper batters be more successful?

All of the teams in this district has some players with great skills.  The teams that perform best AS a team usually wins the ballgame.

BC wins 10-4

HEY!  What are you doing over raggin' on my red-headed friends?  Remember, these Cardinals have teeth!  Get back over in the softball forum where WE belong!  LOL    ;D

I just checked it was the 7th when they pulled meeks with one on and no out just like i said. But i was not going to argue until I was sure. It looks like you are the one that dont have a clue! ;D

Just read the updates Ill spell it out for you

top of the 7th

One on no outs Calhoun up to bat--and the one on was moss that hit to get on

dishon warming up on the mound!

Before we start saying that cardinal8107 doesnt have a clue, we should think about this for a second...top of the 6th, Meeks is pulled and Matt Hicks comes in to the game, remember that?

Hicks records a strike out for out number 3 of the 6th inning...Hicks starts the 7th, got into a little trouble then they brought in Dishon..

Those are the facts right there, so before we start calling each other 'clueless' lets try and remember how everything went down  ;)

It seems that the Bridge City folks is reading too much into this Cats80, The Cardinal's played a good game as did the Tigers, Your coach went with a pitching change and it didn't work out, Thats the Fact. Would the outcome been different if he would have left Meek's in ???. Bottom Line, Both team's played well, and it was a good game.

It seems that the Bridge City folks is reading too much into this Cats80, The Cardinal's played a good game as did the Tigers, Your coach went with a pitching change and it didn't work out, Thats the Fact. Would the outcome been different if he would have left Meek's in ???. Bottom Line, Both team's played well, and it was a good game.

Amen

I would also say about the game!

I love great outfield plays and was able to see two super centerfield diving catches that were just awsome

One by J. Dishon that was textbook great snag J. D.

And one by R. Calhoun That was equally great. Great job Rocky

Yes he did! That batter hit a shot sorry for not knowing his name but it was a shot. does anybody know who it was.All the outfield Done a great job.

I Just really like seeing those stretch out diving catches right before it hits the ground. Thanks Rocky and Johnny. Those were super snags 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami