Silsbee at Bridge City

Red1

Are my eyes deceiving me. Did I see scores that were 9-7,6-4 and so on. Both teams can hit the ball and do a good job at it. But when you have the pitching that these two team have and to go along with both teams having a very solid defense, man them scores are way to high. This will be another low scoring game, no more than three runs will be scored by a team. I'll say Silsbee 2 BC 1, or Silsbee 1 BC 0. Yeah that's it, another great game. Go Tigers.

A little off topic but,

if BC throws Meeks against Silsbee, who will be throwing against Buna Saturday?  ???

Could be interesting too see how Coach Bryant handles this one.  Would hate for them to forget about a good Buna squad.  ;)

They have Jasper on Tuesday and I would probably guess Stringer will throw against them. 

A little off topic but,

if BC throws Meeks against Silsbee, who will be throwing against Buna Saturday?   ???

IMO..I think they will throw either Meeks or Hicks against Silsbee and the other against buna, maybe even throw Dishon against Buna..Can't wait until Friday night.... ;D

Guest Cardinal12

Meeks against Silsbee and Probally IMO Hicks against Buna........ District is more important than the non-district........But you can't look past Silsbee........

There is more to the BC team then Dishon.  They can hit the ball up and down the line up.  If Schooling has a good night, and Meeks is "on" this could get real interesting.  I don't think Meeks will go a complete game. I look for Hicks to come in as well.

As for as Buna is concerned, it will take care of itself AFTER Silsbee.  I would look for some kids to pitch there that have not been in the spotlight lately.  Probably more then two.

If Silsbee wanted to try the "achilles hill" of BC, they would pitch a medium speed left hander, throwing a lot of junk......sliders and curve balls.  That always seems to befuddle our hitters.

Dishon is legit, whether people want to admit it or not.  After all he is human so I can see where he might have his 'off' games.  As far as the game is concerned, I'm gonna say BC-3 Silsbee-1-- I think Meeks will be 'dealin' tonight against the Tigers.  Just my two cents.

Funny, Maybe you should tell the Silsbee coach to stop on his way to BC and buy some lottery tickets....Cause he's got a better chance of winning with them..... ;D ;D

Thats funny, nice joke dont get upset when Silsbee beats Bridge City at BC and put yall in a THREE WAY TIE WITH them and Jasper

Silsbee will come to Bridge City looking for some revenge

Silsbee 9

Bridge City 7

What a prediction!!!  I would not have thought this many runs being scored.  The wind played havoc on the outfield, and BC pitching did not come through after Meeks was pulled.  Schooling did a great job....looked to get stronger as the game went on.

A good game and congrats to Silsbee.  Now we have a district race!!

Hats off to Silsbee good job tonight.  Now it's your turn for 42 district wins in a row...lol......Good win tonight against BC, we'll meet again. >:(

Looks like those lottery tickets you told Coach Trawhon to pick up paid off big.. ;D

Good game Cards.  See ya in the postseason.

Are my eyes deceiving me. Did I see scores that were 9-7,6-4 and so on. Both teams can hit the ball and do a good job at it. But when you have the pitching that these two team have and to go along with both teams having a very solid defense, man them scores are way to high. This will be another low scoring game, no more than three runs will be scored by a team. I'll say Silsbee 2 BC 1, or Silsbee 1 BC 0. Yeah that's it, another great game. Go Tigers.

no more than three runs huh?  :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83