*BC 7 HJ 1 Final/Tuesday*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hello

Its not hard to get stats in, one of the coaches has to have a cell phone. Coaches use them all the time. Just a matter of putting out some effort.

Maybe the coaches were more concerned about taking care of the players, getting them fed and home safe before midnight.

Well, all the other coaches got their games in the paper.  Have a little respect for your players and all that they do. Not all players write about themselves.  The good ones are usually very humble.

Guest hello

I agree, there is no need for that crap in high school baseball. None! If that is how the student body is going to act, then they deserve the humiliation they get in baseball and football.

this is great BC people calling others classy...

please refer to my sig

i dont believe anybody from bc said "hey stringer hit that kid w/ the ball".....quit comin on here sayin BC is classless...i dont believe we have kids behind our ball park poppin' pills and drinkin while a game is goin on, so u really need to shut ur mouth and quit sayin that we dont have any class because i dont believe coach bryant would allow any of us to act a fool (especially on the field)

Guest OHS_1994

I really find it funny when somebody is going to talk trash to an athlete like Dishon.  When he is faster then anybody you have in your program, a better football player then anybody you have, a better baseball player then anybody you have, has a higher GPA ( I believe he is ranked highest male in his class), and honestly it would be funny to see any of you say any remarks to him to his face. No matter what you have on BC in basketball you will not have a player sign to a school from any sport that is comparable to LSU. So please show respect to him or any other player that is playing the actual sport.  Because by them being on the field they are doing their best in actually competing in a sport, compared to sitting on their butt and drinking.  And thanks for all of the details about the kids drinking because I have a friend who is an officer of Hardin County and he will be present at the next home game.

When he is faster then anybody you have in your program, a better football player then anybody you have, a better baseball player then anybody you have, has a higher GPA ( I believe he is ranked highest male in his class), and honestly it would be funny to see any of you say

although you write with a convincing tone, these are still unsupported opinions...

trash talking happens everywhere...what's going to happen next year when he travels to alabama, arkansas, florida, etc.

are you going to pull academic smack on the posters from the SEC....

Guest OHS_1994

It’s uncalled for in high school sports in my opinion.  As a player that played on both levels I have just found it funny when little kids talk trash from behind a fence.  But I know it is going to happen at the college level and by grown adults not just kids.  Plus I 'm sure some of the things they said had nothing to do with the game (mainly because HJ was never even close), but were straight derogatory remarks towards Dishon.  Which is also going to happen in college, but it just gets under my skin when somebody gets on here and brags about it.