PITCH SCHOOLING AGAINST OF OR SAVE HIM FOR BC

Any thoughts on this one ???, I feel if they pitch him tonight they are saying they're happy with second place in district....IMO

I think if they pitch him tonight, they are crazy! Silsbee should be able to beat OF without his help, if they are considering themselves a contender in the playoffs, which I think they do!

But then again, Silsbee has a good coach, and he knows what's best for his team!

if Schooling is up for BC then pitch him on schedule...it doesnt matter who you are playing, you play to win!!! whether its OF or Jasper, their goals should be the same, dont pitch your #2 or #3 guy and let a average team sneak up on you...always put the teams along the middle of the pack down....beat the teams you should beat and let the rest fall where it may!!

I agree with saving him if they want to make a good run in the playoffs.  I think they should beat OF without him but who knows??????

My point was more along the line of: If Silsbee is planning on making a run in the playoff, they would need McDonald (or someone else) to be able to win quality games, Schooling can't pitch every game in the playoffs. With this said, McDonald (or someone else) has to be able to beat OF, or they have bigger problems than BC in district, as far as the big picture goes!

McDonald we be the starter and Schooling will finish the game if needed!!

McDonald did have a good year last year and has had some good games on

the mound this year. He was 5-0 last year in district with one of those coming

against Jasper!

Should be a good game!! Silsbee 7 OF 3 !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed