BH Vs. Huffman / Who you got?

BHFAN

Ahhhh finialy a district game worth seeing! So far BH has out scored it's first two opponents 32-1  :o Huffman should bring some challenge to the Eagles!! If Huffman pitches Listi, (BH had problems with him last year) this could be a close game. On the other hand if Ross Hales is available Huffman has never tried to hit against him. For some strange reason Ross never pitched against Huffman last year, so I hope he is available for this match up. I got BH in this one 5-1!!!

Go Eagles!!!!

I like your 5-1 prediction. In 4 district games, BH has outscored opponents 61-5. ;D BH is currently ranked #6 in state in the Texas high School coaches poll. Last year Huffman faced Chase Barrera in game 2. I believe they did actually face Hales in game 1. This year's BH team is hitting the ball much better through out the entire lineup. I do believe Hales will be available, he did not throw any on Friday. Also, Thamm pitched only 3 innings Friday night ( 38 pitches ). All 4 BH pitchers should be available for this game. Hope to see a good, well played game.....with an eagle victory of course.

Guest distancerunner10

barbers hill will ten run rule huffman! no doubt.....huffman aint got nothin on ross hales.....or thamn.......this should be easy.....huffman beat forest brook 4-1 and barbers hill won 17-2...huffman dont have a chance

I'm an Eagle dad...I can promise you that none of those comments came from BH players. We are playing "cliche baseball ",  one game at a time and respecting every team we play. We have a group of kids with good character and grades. They can be loose and clown around at times but I haven't seen too much "smack" from these guys. We'll leave that to football and basketball. 

Hey, Falconfanatic...not sure if this breaks website rules...How about a friendly wager...dinner ? If I'm out of line Coop and MIF04, my apologies. Should be a good game..Listi/Arnold vs. Hales/Thamm...batter up ! Let's hope the rain doesn't take this one.  Good luck.

Guest distancerunner10

mystery man barbers hill baseball can prob beat your team and if we suck so bad then why is it that we are ranked 6th in the state our first year in 4a would you like to explain that to me...

Guest backspin

Please keep us posted on whether or not this game is washed-out or not. I know some of the other area games are starting to get cancelled and I would love to come watch this one.

every teams ranked that high when they dont play anybody.  look at the district yal are in.  i dont think there are any stud baseball players. 

Oh, what a great first post. "i dont think there are any stud baseball players."   Apparently you don't know much about this district.                             

Yeah, should be a great game, is it still on?

Yes the game is still on as of now and in fact sunshine here in Houston. Jody if you are coming look us up bc we will be at the softball game before this one starts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami