LCM 5 Dayton 4 Final/Friday

Quote from: SETEXFan on March 24, 2007, 11:46:03 AM

I can assure that if this pitcher was from bottom dweller school there would not even be a mention about it, but because Dewey is the top pitcher on a team that has beaten everyone in this "baseball" district then everyone has a gripe and is so worried.  It is ashame that your baseball schools don't have the heart that this kid does and you all have a coach that wants to sit at third with his hands in his packpockets and spit sunflower seeds.  To the guy that wants to slap the Dayton coach, the school's phone number is (936) 258-2510, call and make an appointment, I am sure he will be more than happy to accomodate you for a meeting.

This message was for the vidor fan who wrote that he would slap the Dayton coach if Dewey was his son, but then he changed his wording to say he would put his foot down.

( I can promise you granted Im not taking anything away from the dewey kid he is ok..... But to the top pitchers to come out of this district in the past 5 years hes not even in the top 30 within 5 years and I really doubt everyone is concerned because he will be in Surgery Recovery soon.... and You lost to LCM so rephrase your post please...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and another thing about the Coach at third spitting sun-flower seeds which would be Kyle Green I promise you he knows more about baseball then anyone in this area his whole life is baseball and Whats wrong with being at third spitting sunflower seeds???? at least he didnt look like a complete idiot throwing his hat around everywhere making a fool of himself

BBallFan24 - you may be the epitome of an idiot. (did not say you are an idiot, said you may be.  Don't misconstrue that)  I never said how Dewey compares to pitchers in this district in the past 5 years.  I did say he was the best pitcher in this district THIS YEAR.  Which is an opinion, and it is mine, you do not have to agree but please stop showing your a**.  Go grab a beer and cut your mullet, it is getting a little long over the ears....

BBallFan24 - you may be the epitome of an idiot. (did not say you are an idiot, said you may be.  Don't misconstrue that)  I never said how Dewey compares to pitchers in this district in the past 5 years.  I did say he was the best pitcher in this district THIS YEAR.  Which is an opinion, and it is mine, you do not have to agree but please stop showing your a**.  Go grab a beer and cut your mullet, it is getting a little long over the ears....

DITTO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami