* Silsbee 6 Jasper 3 Final/Friday

Schooling wins again!

Jasper 3 runs on 5 hits with 6 errors!

Silsbee 6 runs on 8 hits and 0 errors!

Hargrave was a wall behind the plate as always with two caught stealing!

Moss had another great game at third along with Kelly at second!

Eight straight wins! Keep it up Tigers!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the story of the game came down to fielding. Jasper folded under pressure, making several errors, but silsbee had no errors. Moss looked like David Wright, Mcdonald made some great plays in left, kelly was solid at second, and skinner was a vaccum at first.

Schooling's piching was phenomenal.

WHERES MORGAN AT!!!? Way to go tigers

im right here loser..........now congrats to the tigers and to quote matt leinart from last years rose bowl: "we were the better team, they just made the big plays in the end"........i truly believe that and again, congrats to schooling(who drives a chevy cobalt lol) and the rest of silsbee

Guest Orangeboy

Congrats on the win to the Coaches and players in Silsbee. Jasper I bet can't wait til May when they do not have to see Schooling again. Sets up round 2 Silsbee@BC next Friday barring a letdown from either sqaud on Tuesday night.

Anubody else wondering how BC's schedule ended up where they didn't have to play Jasper until both Silsbee games were already played?  ???

Not sure if it matters but seems like that would be a little easier for them after everbody else slugs it out at least once.    ::)

Just an afterthought.  8)

Here we come Cards.

Anubody else wondering how BC's schedule ended up where they didn't have to play Jasper until both Silsbee games were already played?  ???

Not sure if it matters but seems like that would be a little easier for them after everbody else slugs it out at least once.    ::)

Just an afterthought.   8)

Here we come Cards.

I am sure it wasn't done on purpose ;) but Bridge City schedule does not  pass the funny looks test. They play Silsbee twice before Jasper and two non-district game's w/Kelly and Buna in the middle

Guest tigersvoice

Congratulations Silsbee Tigers on a big win over Jasper.  I don't follow baseball that closely but anytime Silsbee wins a BIG game it is great!  So now, as I understand it, BC is the target.  Take care of business Tigers - you guys are good!!!

Just an afterthought.   8)

Here we come Cards.

yea jasper plays orangefield again before we play bridge city for the first time......i think its like that for all the teams in our district for some reason

schoolings new nickname is cobalt lol

May I ask what does the type of car that Joel Schooling drives have to do with him as a baseball player?  Obviously, you do not know Joel, because if you did, you would know that the type of car he drives is not his top priority.  To give you a little insight Morgan, the car was a gift to Joel by his grandparents and he is very proud to drive it.  Maybe you should take a lesson from Joel and learn what being humble is about and being appreciative of the things that you are given.  One thing I can bet on, that you could not hold a candle or a baseball for that matter like Joel does and I could bet you are not a person like Joel who has a great respect for the game of baseball.  So, instead of downing someone for the type of car he drives, maybe you should get to know the person.

That car hopefully will take him thru his college years and just think, Morgan, maybe one day when he makes it to the big leagues, maybe he will give you that little Cobalt.

Guest dogfan

Morgan, The character of a person is what makes that person, not what he drives. We know you are proud of your home team as is everyone but show a little class. As for the readers, don't judge Jasper's fans by Morgan's comments.

I am not sure why Morgan is allowed on here anymore. Maybe one of the parents from Jasper should get a hold of him. If you are not sure what kid this is just go to his myspace and you can get a picture of him. He says he is a christian and that jesus is his hero. WOW.  I didnt think this site would allow him to make fun of kids. The comment about the car was to much and then a second one. setx sports please do something. Sounds like a sore loser. Jasper you have a great team dont let a kid like this make southeast texas look down on you.

Guest Orangeboy

Schooling may drive a Cobalt but he plowed over Jaspers butt like a BULLDOZER the last 3 times you have faced him.  How you like them apples Morgan?

I am not sure why Morgan is allowed on here anymore. Maybe one of the parents from Jasper should get a hold of him. If you are not sure what kid this is just go to his myspace and you can get a picture of him. He says he is a christian and that jesus is his hero. WOW.  I didnt think this site would allow him to make fun of kids. The comment about the car was to much and then a second one. setx sports please do something. Sounds like a sore loser. Jasper you have a great team dont let a kid like this make southeast texas look down on you.

Look I know Morgan has made some ludacris comments throughout the year etc., however I do believe that his comment was taken overboard.  I don't believe he was trying degrade Schooling because he drives a Cobalt.  But Congrats to Silsbee on their win, I believe Silsbee may have a better defense than Jasper, but Jasper may have the better offense.  So let the next matchup be great too, also a little note to the Silsbee fans yall need to come out and support your team, we had more Jasper fans in Silsbee then yall did. 

Well maybe you didnt see the one where he said his new nickname was cobalt because someone deleted it real fast.  But a mom from silsbee quoted it.

Well that maybe, but I still don't think Morgan inteneded it that way...But let's remember he is a big time homer and thats good but he does go overboard...Heck I've even got on him a time or two.  But if one is offended by any of Morgans post I applologize on behalf of all Jasper fans and ask that you please don't form an opinion of us Jasper folks on Morgan's posts.

Well that maybe, but I still don't think Morgan inteneded it that way...But let's remember he is a big time homer and thats good but he does go overboard...Heck I've even got on him a time or two.  But if one is offended by any of Morgans post I applologize on behalf of all Jasper fans and ask that you please don't form an opinion of us Jasper folks on Morgan's posts.

i think it was taken overboard....i never intended to degrade schooling as a player, he is a great player.....

i think it was taken overboard....i never intended to degrade schooling as a player, he is a great player.....

No! that was a low down remark. It takes a low person to make a remark about a kid that has no control over things of that nature. You are sorry buddy.

Morgan whats your deal man making fun of Joel like that have some class about yourself Joel is a great kid your just taking shots at him because he is good at what he dose and you can't handle the fact your team got beat by someone thats just a better team sounds like your a sore loser.

Silsbee players sure are sensitive. :'( So what if Morgan said something about Schoolings car, let it go.  We dont want to here his life story about he got it from his grandparents, who cares, its not a big deal.  Why dont yall just make morgans nickname F-150, that would be a burn.  Schooling is a good pitcher but he can keep his girly car cuz hes not making it to the big leagues.

Silsbee players sure are sensitive. :'( So what if Morgan said something about Schoolings car, let it go.  We dont want to here his life story about he got it from his grandparents, who cares, its not a big deal.  Why dont yall just make morgans nickname F-150, that would be a burn.  Schooling is a good pitcher but he can keep his girly car cuz hes not making it to the big leagues.

hey man i appreciate the support, but i do realize what i said was very stupid and i have already apologized to joels mom for the remark and she was nice enough to accept it so i say lets drop it and get back to baseball comments

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01