2 hours 25 minutes

memphis is pretty legit..and aTm is the underdog tonight

we have 2 things going for us

1. Our guys are in better shape than anyone we will play...even memphis who is scary fast.

2. 25,000+ aggie fans yelling at the top of their lungs

WHEN we beat memphis...its pretty much a downhill fight to the final 4

Would it be a "downhill" fight because you were shoved down it by Greg Oden? ;D

Seriously this guy is like 30 years old.

p1_oden.jpg

sports.jpg

HAHA i think joseph jones and pompey could hold their own against that big bully

and i say downhill because OSU has NOT been playing their best ball lately...and as i have said before...aTm plays better as the underdog...especially in virtual home game

The Big 10 is the most overated Conference in the nation in all sports. Credit OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin.  After that the drop off is amazing in all sports.  Now we get to delay college baseball season next year so they have a chance to play more games at home.  Let's see how many quality Big 10 baseball programs are there?  I guess Minnesota counts.

If you look at the teams that aTm has struggled against, they tend to really work the ball and drive.  Look for Memphis, who is super athletic to do this and get ahead late.  But if the game is within two or three in the last seconds, Acie LAw will make a big shot.

But in the end, I think Memphis just has too many weapons.

To many weapons...... ::) ......A&M has plenty of weapons to and a good defense. This is a game you cant really predict, its the round of sixteen and everyone is going to be great. Who ever gets the breaks and makes their free throws will be the one to advance. But please to many weapons..................... \

:::phone rings::::

Billy Gillespie:  Hello

Kentucky AD Mitch Barnhart:  Hi Billy, this is Mitch Barnhart how would you like to be the new basketball coach here at Kentucky?

BG:  Got beer??

MB:  Better...we got all the Kentucky bourbon you can drink

BG:  Can I get my picture taken with Ashley Judd?

MB:  Huh?  Yeah sure.

BG:  Do I have to whoop or hump it?

MB:  Uhhhh no

BG:  Sign me up

Im a die heart Aggie fan but if they would of gotten one of the 50 million put-backs within 10 secsond left then we wouldn't have had to worry about the clock. But o well, nothing but a great season for my Aggies and can't wait till next year!

Gig'em

it wouldnt have changed anything though you are right it probably should have been 2.5 instead of 2.0, not like they would have had time to run a set play

i agree with you, its just they probably would had been able to get a little closer for the shot... oh well it was a great game, the missed layup by Law towards the end costed the aggies, not to mention the horrible rebounding before the foul that gave Memphis the lead, if im not mistaken, i think Memphis got about 4 attempts during that one possesion...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder