*Dayton 14 Vidor 11 Final/Tuesday*

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean to tell me that this thread is still going on?  I leave for a little while thinking everything is fine and some grown man from Vidor using the kids phrase "for real" gets on here and starts everything back up.  Dang grown ups, "for real" is for kids.

You mean to tell me that this thread is still going on?  I leave for a little while thinking everything is fine and some grown man from Vidor using the kids phrase "for real" gets on here and starts everything back up.  Dang grown ups, "for real" is for kids.

Yeah that was funny......Next he will come back with the reply "whatever" 

When did "for real" become a kids phrase, I've never heard elementary kids use it.

"Can't we all just get along?"

I would say the answer is probably not. As long as grown men from Vidor insist on standing on the visitors side and deriding the opposing players and coaches then the answer is NO. As long as the people in the pressbox act like they are in junior high then the answer is NO. As long as Vidor muddies up our bus then the answer is NO. I know a lot of people from Vidor and they are fine folks--but a handfull over there are soiling your reputation.You folks from Vidor wonder why the outside world laughs at you---just look at the handfull of idiots from last night and there is your answer---IT IS UP TO THE "GOOD" FOLKS IN VIDOR TO CLEAN IT UP!---FOR GOODNESS SAKES GO GET A BROOM

I would say the answer is probably not. As long as grown men from Vidor insist on standing on the visitors side and deriding the opposing players and coaches then the answer is NO. As long as the people in the pressbox act like they are in junior high then the answer is NO. As long as Vidor muddies up our bus then the answer is NO. I know a lot of people from Vidor and they are fine folks--but a handfull over there are soiling your reputation.You folks from Vidor wonder why the outside world laughs at you---just look at the handfull of idiots from last night and there is your answer---IT IS UP TO THE "GOOD" FOLKS IN VIDOR TO CLEAN IT UP!---FOR GOODNESS SAKES GO GET A BROOM

:)

Maybe you should look in the mirror at your ignorant posts ("WOW! Girls softball at Vidor really rocks!-----maybe you should suit up"). That sounds like a Jr. High comment to me. Don't act like all of the citizens of Dayton are perfect people. I'm sure you have your share of dumb people living in Dayton. Our reputation from decades ago is the reason why other towns make fun of Vidor. You fail to see the good people here and base all of your judgements on our past. It is no different in our athletic program. But I guess we can't get along because people aren't willing to acknowledge the good citizens and only see the bad ones.

I don't know what happened to the bus.  Someone explained it as small children playing in the sand pile.  Sorry the children were having fun at your busses expense.  Maybe it will rain this week and wash the bus off.  I also didn't see these men standing next to your dugout, but if they were they should have been asked to move.  Next time if no one else will then perhaps you should nicely ask them to go to the other side.  As for the music.  You get that at any of the better ballparks around.  Nederland, Jasper, LCM any of the better Houston Parks.  If you think ours was good just wait till you go to Nederland and LCM.  Can't argue about the handfull of idiots.  Has been that way for a long time.

Opposing teams should not have to ask an adult to leave "their" side of the stands--the adults should not have been on that side to start with--We did ask some kids sitting on our side and running their mouths  like calling our kids "faggots" and the like to leave--the subsequently refused----------I STAND BY MY STATEMENT--CLEAN IT UP!

Opposing teams should not have to ask an adult to leave "their" side of the stands--the adults should not have been on that side to start with--We did ask some kids sitting on our side and running their mouths  like calling our kids "faggots" and the like to leave--the subsequently refused----------I STAND BY MY STATEMENT--CLEAN IT UP!

I'm assuming that your kids are perfect and never heckle the opposing team. I forgot that Dayton is the perfect town with perfect citizens. Don't judge our town on a handful of morons. The only reason people recognize our town idiots is because of our past that occured decades ago, for some reason that cannot overlook that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami