Next Years Tennis Predictions

You are forgetting "Bug" and Kenton from Kelly, and I think Grant Lopez (super 14) from Nederland will be a freshman.

If Carnley would practice tennis as much as he talks about it on here, he might actually be a good tennis player, instead of just a mediocre one.

People are making to big of deal about this bug guy. I have seen him play and any decent player out there could beat him. He can keep the balls in play, but they are all short. Any decent player would take advantage of him and completely smash him. But i will admit for a 14 superchamp, he is really good. Now when he becomes a senior, then we can start talking about how great he is.

You are forgetting "Bug" and Kenton from Kelly, and I think Grant Lopez (super 14) from Nederland will be a freshman.

If Carnley would practice tennis as much as he talks about it on here, he might actually be a good tennis player, instead of just a mediocre one.

DUDE! What is your problem ???  Apparently you have some kind of beef for Carnley....  you need to chill out...he's one of the only ones you have been dissing on here.  Where's the love?  I LOVE YOU CARNLEY!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

i'm thinking cody luttrell, kenton boone, clement wehner... all from kelly will do some damage next year... and im not sure about deaver dominating.. as for next year its whoever goes out and practices the most over the summer.. there are some camps all around so whoever is most active should do really well...

Next year will be fun to watch, but i will have to say Deaver has a huge edge. But don't count out any of the other players, because anything can happen. Watch out for Boone, Bug, and Carnley, they are all pretty strong players. I have played Boone and Carnley before and they could be a force to wrecken with next year, but still i have to pick Deaver winning mainly everything. But still you never know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Next year will probably be alot of Deavers.....if he works hard over the summer. The kids at ETA are putting in 5 hours a day all summer. So anyone from there can give Deavers a run if they continue to improve. Boone, Bug, Wehner, all have a chance. And Sum_1 chill out on TBS. He would probably beat you 1 and 1.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami